๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,482 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @kmcbubblewitch3 Sorry you are having problems

Can I ask when you download the game to your windows 10 browser what app store did you use ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank you @Runzwsizzorz for your feedback it's very helpful as we have been asking players to do this through windows 10 hopefully you will have given them the confidence to follow you ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Bubbly_Fox Hi No the Facebook version is not working this is why my post explains to install the game using windows 10 browser and download from Microsoft store

As you will see above @Runzwsizzorz has followed this procedure and all is good.โญ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@nannykat Hi

This will be because you havnt uninstalled your previous game.

Please uninstall both apps and start a fresh one with a new password. Note your level and we will manually reinstall them for you.

You need to make sure both current games are uninstalled and you are not using Facebook other wise you will get in a mess with more than one game showing as you have now ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@vicki01 Hi

I can see you are using Facebook and this is the platform that has issues

Please follow the recommendations I have reposted them below ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi to everyone still experiencing issues with your game.

The reason we have given you the following advice is because we want to get you back to playing your game as quickly as possible that as our priority.

We know this is not your fault and is inconvenient for you this is why we once you have followed the advice and have loaded a new game will manually restore your levels and also send you some generous rewards to your new account as a way of saying sorry for your inconvenience.

If Facebook fixes the issues on there platform there is nothing stopping you merging at a later date.

It is very clear that that is not the case as yet as the majority of issues our players get are those using Facebook.

Any fix from Facebook if there is one will be posted here for your information.

We have reposted the advice below a few times so as to bring it down for anyone new joining this discussion.๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

I have copied down our recommendations for your convenience

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game through windows 10 and download BW3 via Microsoft store or equivalent or via king on a mobile and change your password

Please no longer use your Facebook account

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us your game ID and what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can add your rewards to say sorry.๐Ÿ‘โญ

• rednco1957
    rednco1957 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have tried to uninstall the game. But, I know this is going to sound crazy, I can not figure out how to do it on Facebook. I have gone through all of the links and can not find the game to do so. I went into control panel and it is not there. I don't have windows 10 on my computer and am not up grading for one game.. I am sorry, but nothing you can do to help. Thanks anyways.

• kmcbubblewitch3
    kmcbubblewitch3 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

PrettyBubbles, I chose the Microsoft app to download the game. Would I be better loading it from the Google app?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @kmcbubblewitch3 normally using Microsoft store in windows 10 is the best way to play this game.

Can you tell me Are you currently using the above vehicles ๐Ÿค”โญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?