🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do i obtain more lives in bubble witch saga 3

Options
LisaWoods88
LisaWoods88 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Discussions

My name is Lisa, hello everyone, I have I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this question please, as I thank you.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Also tagging @PrettyBubbles @johamilton the Bubble Witch 3 Moderators who have helped a lot of Bubble Witchers around Bubble Witch 3 Community. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga! ❤️😊

Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

You can also participate on Bubble Witch 3 Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and check out find more Bubble Witch 3 Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

I move this thread to Bubble Witch 3 Community soon. 😉

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LisaWoods88 Welcome to the community its lovely to meet you

With your lives you can select the envelope at the top left of your level here you have the option to send and receive lives donated by king to a set of fellow players

You can win game time by completing any events you may have

Other than that you have to wait until a time duration showing top left expires and stella will summon back your 5 lives 👍⭐

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?