🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stars dust

Options
Tiger62
Tiger62 Posts: 8 Level 2
edited May 2022 in Support

I have finished Stella's house. Now how I can use stars dust?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Tiger62 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I will tagging @PrettyBubbles @johamilton the Bubble Witch 3 Moderators who have helped a lot of Bubble Witchers around Bubble Witch 3 Community. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga! ❤️😊

Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

You can also participate on Bubble Witch 3 Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and check out find more Bubble Witch 3 Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

I move this thread to Bubble Witch 3 Community soon. 😉

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,600 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tiger62 its lovely to meet you

Unfortunately there are no more builds available. You can continue using your star dust to activate our cats and receive extra help in your levels

Please keep collecting star dust from visiting your friends house as we never know when our studio will sprinkle some magic with a new event that uses stardust

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?