🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box 💡

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,815 Candy Moderator

Hi @johamilton

Im Newbie in this game ,hope my answer can be accepted

• 1. What is it that brings you back over and over to BWS3?
    • Daily bonus, get Gold Hat and to reach level 1000
    • 2. What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3
    • As a new player hold more Events or Challenges that get Gold prizes, this is very helpful to win difficult levels
    • 3. What kind of contests do you like and suggestions for new ones
    • The contest in BW3 Community is very good. Hold a contest by getting a Badge, or get the highest score
    • 4. Suggestions on how to better a game score! (I know a few masters of the game) 🤩
    • By activating Cats power and Golden Hat
    • 5. What level are you on? Posting a screenshot of your map, would be nice.
    • Iam at level 875

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 8,503 Level 5
    edited August 2022

1.What is it that brings you back over and over to BWS3? Tresure hunt, wake up tree

2. What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3- I want to help the newbie for game how to play

3. What kind of contests do you like and suggestions for new ones..I like all contest like highscore, badges related

4. Suggestions on how to better a game score! (I know a few masters of the game) 🤩 using 2 magic hat and Leo cat

5. What level are you on?

My new Facebook I'd level is 552...

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @EnergizerBunny , thanks for all of the suggestions! I think the Daily is best of the best. 😀

• johamilton

Hi @kiara_wael , yes of course your answers are good. Love the suggestions. As a new player, you can see what is easy to use and what is difficult. For some of those that have been playing awhile, kind of get use to it. So we thank you for joining in on the discussion. And thanks for being part of out BWS family 😀

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,852 Level 5

@johamilton thank you for asking our opinions.

1. The things that bring me back to the game itself are the graphics and the challenges. It is satisfying to burst the bubbles. The thing that brings me back to this community are the great mods and the wonderful group of people.

2. I would ask the studio to implement the ghost in the cloud level like bw2 has. That's my favorite level.

3i love all of your contests. But I especially love the team events. It's a great way to get to know the community members. At least it used to be when we weren't punished by the pm being taken away

4. To better a game score many times you need to use boosters or star cats. My advice is to build up Stella's compound in the woods. Add new improvements to her house or features in her garden. These improvements increase the power of the star cats.

5. My current level

• johamilton

Thanks @Palash_Sarma , you are on a good speed moving up your map. Well done! Thanks for joining in and giving us your ideas. 🤩

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Here is my screenshot of where I currently am. For some reason I couldn’t add it to my previous post.

😊🐨💕

• johamilton

Thanks @rebelchild for joining in on the discussion. I will have to see what you are talking about regarding the Ghost in BWS2. I am new to the BW2 game, so will have to take a look and see what you are talking about.

I think most did enjoy the Team tournaments, but I have yet to come up with an idea to make it work.

Thanks again 😀

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,992 Pro Player 👑

Hi @johamilton

• 1. What is it that brings you back over and over to BWS3?
    • Daily boosters, waking the wise tree and collecting stardust.
    • 2. What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3
    • It would be good if you weren't locked into an event.
    • 3. What kind of contests do you like and suggestions for new ones
    • I like team contests.
    • 4. Suggestions on how to better a game score! (I know a few masters of the game) 🤩
    • Making use of Stella's hats and the Star cats.
    • 5. What level are you on?

• johamilton

Hi @Racoon7 , thank you so much for joining in! We appreciate all the feedback that we can get. It makes our BWS3 community even stronger. As long as the members are happy, we are happy 🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?