🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• rednco1957
    rednco1957 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am not using this game on my phone. I don't want to. I used it on Facebook. If I can't use it there, I will not play it anymore.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,971 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @rednco1957 The reason we are recommending that players dont use Facebook and you reinstall via king or windows 10 is because the issue is the Facebook platform out team have been trying to get this fix with them but nothing has been done.

We are just trying to get you back to your game 👍⭐

• Catering01
    Catering01 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times that does not fix the issue I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 it does not happen on heroes super saga only on the farm heroes saga

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Catering01 can you tell me do you play through Facebook 👍🌹

• Catering01
    Catering01 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

No I don't I play on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A6

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Catering01 thank you its just that all others use Facebook so this is a first.

Can you once again uninstall and change your password upon reinstalling.

Let's see if that does it for you 👍⭐

• Bubbly_Fox
    Bubbly_Fox Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am incredibly frustrated, as I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, as well as tried every trick you guys have given me to fix it, the facebook version of the game is NOT working, it will bring the start page up but when you click the button that says play it doesn't do anything, I've refreshed, and clicked the button multiple times, I just want to play my game and I haven't been able to do so for over 2 weeks now.

• Bubbly_Fox
    Bubbly_Fox Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am incredibly frustrated, as I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, as well as tried every trick you guys have given me to fix it, the facebook version of the game is NOT working, it will bring the start page up but when you click the button that says play it doesn't do anything, I've refreshed, and clicked the button multiple times, I just want to play my game and I haven't been able to do so for over 2 weeks now.

• kmcbubblewitch3
    kmcbubblewitch3 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I downloaded the game directly to my Windows 10 laptop. I was able to play fine for several days but today I can't get the play button to activate anything. I cleared the cache and restarted the laptop but still nothing. I'm past level 961 as I've been playing the game for years. It was convenient playing on Facebook because I was able to use Facebook pay to make in game purchases. I don't care to use Microsoft in order to make in game purchases so you've lost my money for those but I would like to keep playing this game. Please investigate this issue. It is now no longer just people who play on Facebook who are having a problem. I'm at the point where I will stop playing and delete the game.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,732 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bubbly_Fox, you cannot play it on FB. Please carefully read what has been said  HERE 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?