👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Options

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 27
    Options
    Hi guys and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It's totally awesome to see you all here. This game is still relatively young, today is 100th of its release. Therefore, it is stil new and has some glitches. One of them is sending/receiving lives indeed. It's on Facebook's side and the studio works hard to figure it out and find a solution. I will ask you kindly to have a little more patience. In the meantime you can hang around the Community and make friends with other players. Keep crushing and sharing positive energy 🤗
  • Mloes
    Mloes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Dear QueenMia I have sent all info, screenshots and explained the issue. Though you always need more info. Now you ask for my ID.... what's the next thing you need? Maybe ask for all info at once?
    I still can send lives but no one recieves. I recieve once a month. No -recieving lives-issues with the other cc games.
    My ID 1329112781
  • Pandablue
    Pandablue Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Mloes said:
    Dear QueenMia I have sent all info, screenshots and explained the issue. Though you always need more info. Now you ask for my ID.... what's the next thing you need? Maybe ask for all info at once?
    I still can send lives but no one recieves. I recieve once a month. No -recieving lives-issues with the other cc games.
    My ID 1329112781
    Me Too!
  • ashley603
    ashley603 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I have not received lives since I started playing this game. I’ve also only ever had the same one person ask me for lives and I don’t even know if they’re receiving the life when I send it. It’s getting kind of ridiculous smh 😠
  • ashley603
    ashley603 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    it would be awesome if you were able to receive lives from other players!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know how it works and that it’s different from previous games but I have not received lives at all but I’ve received request for lives, well from the same one person over and over again and who knows if that person is even receiving it?!
  • nutz42069
    nutz42069 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    Yeah I can't even see requests at all 
  • Travieza82
    Travieza82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have been playing this game for a while and have requested lives so many times and never get one. I’m connected to my Facebook and my friends say they sent lives but I can’t see them??? I agree that with 5 lives you can’t get far. This game must have bugs or donthjnv that needs fixing. I have all the candy crush games an this is the first one that does this. PLEASE fix the issue 
  • ketj
    ketj Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Il problema delle vite è uguale anche per me, non ricevo e non invio. Possibile che non si può risolvere??e il salvadanaio che si blocca?? Ho pagato una volta pensando che fosse l'unica invece il problema si ripresenta. Trovo ingiusto e di pessimo gusto, che nei giochi ,bisogna usare soldi. È limitativo per molti😢

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • karenmichelle
    karenmichelle Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    Hi I'm new, please add me x
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    edited February 27
    Options
    I'm new too. Welcome☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?