Options

Answers

• linda_kool_85
    linda_kool_85 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • GrahamM71
    GrahamM71 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Have been requesting lives. And have only received one. Kingdom only not FB. Have been sending lives daily. User ID, 9424598966.
    10085841687 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    What’s the point of commenting on here if nothing is being done. Looks like it’s been a problem for a while. We need answers and the bug fixed. It’s so frustrating to be able to send but not get any back. I don’t plY on FB my ID  is 1005841687, pleas fix it !!!!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone and thank you very much for commenting. Thanks to you, we have now some examples and are able to investigate the issue. 

We are very sorry but rest assured we are looking into it. If there was a simple and quick way to fix it, be assured we would do it. Unfortunately, that is not the case and our teams need to put a lot of effort into understanding, finding and fixing the problem. We will update here as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and patience. And for the ones who are already pass level 563, come and beat my score and get Free Boosters here. Good luck :star:

For players just joining, please read:
    Our Teams are working directly with third parties to fix this, however, some implementations need to be done which might take some time.

However, we think there might be another issue affecting Kingdom players. Therefore, if you are connected to the Kingdom (and to the Kingdom only, not Facebook), please let me know what's your issue (Can send but not receive/ Cannot send nor receive/ etc) and your Game ID below so I can pass it to our Team for further investigation. That would help us to understand what's going on and be able to fix any issue that may be ongoing. 

If you don't know how to find your game ID, check this  

Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience. 
  • TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    edited February 27
    Options
    What if I'm not on Facebook book but Love the game, and really would love to see more people on my Leaderboard! Help!!!
  • sunshine60
    sunshine60 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having a problem with receiving lifes i sent them out but never get any i have gotten 1 live a couple of times i love this game i really need the lives
  • jaimeh1221
    jaimeh1221 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    Nobody can touch me at this game! I have no life
  • Sncarter
    Sncarter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How can we add friends that do not have Facebook accounts?
  • MelClev
    MelClev Posts: 5 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    Well, here you have one! I'm here to help anyone out.
    How do I add someone from here so I can get lives from friends
  • bigrob78
    bigrob78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    Add me need lives 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?