👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Options

Answers

• fatmadcat
    fatmadcat Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Hi Pickle

It sounds like your issue is rather different from the topic. Maybe start a new thread or look for something more appropriate so your issue can be better rectified?

Good luck!

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options

Hello @QueenMia , SeraphicStar here, and I have a new update with regards to the send/receive lives issue. Just recently I have no longer been able to send lives to friends as I now get this page instead of the normal send lives page:

This is with regards to Facebook though, so I don't know if people using King Accounts have this same problem. 🤔

Just figuring I would post this here so you are aware. 😕

• gracie36093
    gracie36093 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please explain to me that the games ask me to send lives and I.do. then I request lives from my friends as.it suggests but I have never received any of the lives I have been sent.Please fix this problem for me.thanks much!

• Jocelyn_Smith
    Jocelyn_Smith Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    I have messaged you on numerous occasions about this issue, yet it has still not been resolved! Why is it that I can request lives from friends, but I never receive any? I get requests for lives, but I NEVER get any in return. This is really starting to tick me off!!! Although I enjoy the game, this bugbear is making me so angry that I am going to un-install it!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
    I have the same problem 
  • mamabird
    mamabird Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same issue and today there are no people listed in “friends” so I can’t even ask for lives. I really like this game but can’t understand what’s going on 
  • kwilliams
    kwilliams Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I can send lives..... But I never get any lives to keep going 😪😥
  • Mariale_0009
    Mariale_0009 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Good day to all  =)

I write to you with the objective of receiving support and an effective solution for the problem that I have been presenting with the kingdom of candy_crush.

Since this new year 2019 (approximately) I can not send lives to my friends and neither does it allow me to ask my friends for lives.

Last March I reported the case via email and the answer given was no solution. The report had this number 7826699 in the matter.

Please support me with a satisfactory solution.
    I write to you from Venezuela, my id could not locate it, the version of my app must be older than the one shown in the tutorial to locate the id after two clicks on the logo.

I use the mobile application for samsung mini s3 from candy_crush_saga.

I already try to open it from the facebook and the problem is maintained, delete it, reinstall the application and the problem remains.

He always tells me "error when connecting with your facebook friends".

I speak Spanish, however, support me with an online translator to describe my case.

I await your help, Best regards  :)
    Maria Alejandra Herrera
  • Bluestar94
    Bluestar94 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m playing on an IPad Pro , and I’m not receiving lives sent by friends.I am connected through Facebook. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I’ve tried rebooting the iPad. I do receive requests from friends with no problem, and they do receive them from me, but I get nothing when they send me lives. 
  • scorpio13
    scorpio13 Posts: 263 Level 3
    Options
    My game ID number is 10500846005. When I have lost all 5 of my lifes. I ask all of my friends to send me life or lifes by hitting the button at the left hand side. I don't know if they received my request or not. I have never received any life's. I don't play on Facebook. I have an android phone.
  • scorpio13
    scorpio13 Posts: 263 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?