1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Options

Answers

• hayes2001wr
    hayes2001wr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I can not revives extra lives as well. I am getting no response from support.  This has been a problem for weeks now. 
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited February 27
    Options
    I need all the lives. B):3

• mzbolin
    mzbolin Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    I rebooted my phone, updated the game, then rebooted my phone again, all last night, while chatting with my sister who was doing the exact same. we were sending each other life request for a few hours and nothing was coming through on our game.. still can't see the request!! What's going on?? If the game makes us wait on lives instead of giving each other lives then no one will want to continue to play...and why have the option, if it doesn't function?!?! I love this game, obviously or I wouldn't be complaining about not having enough lives to play.. please fix the issue! 
  • blingboss
    blingboss Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I used to be able to receive lives and then all of a sudden it just stopped and I can’t receive or send lives at all any more.
    I have tried on multiple Apple devices , several friends have tried to send them to me.
    Ive deleted and then downloaded the game again. 
    All without success.
    tried to contact support but they told me to go to the community boards. And I haven’t been able to find any more solutions or things to try. Ugh 

• mimi2amarri
    mimi2amarri Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same issue as well .it was working ok although I would o ly get 1 life from 2 friends and then it stopped . I would love it if King would make cc friends lives like the other candy crush games

• hayes2001wr
    hayes2001wr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same. Still can’t receive lives from friends without logging out and back in. 
  • StevenMoens
    StevenMoens Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I don’t get any life’s. But I can send them to my friends. 
    Playing on IOS 
    Candy version 1.19.5
    user id 1165828926
    connected true Facebook 
    user name Steven Moens
  • jamie37064
    jamie37064 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options
    Sending lives request to my husband and he never gets them. Please fix this. Thank you
  • YKitty2004
    YKitty2004 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    I can't find my game ID and am playing on king.com on Mac. My issue is that I cannot receive lives and tickets. Please help. It's been months.
  • dragonfireflies
    dragonfireflies Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Help please anyone out there???? I have never received lives or get requests for lives? I play connected to fb and use iPhone 6s. Turned phone on and off logged out of ccfriends and back in and nothing is working. It says requests lives after playing my five some appear to be real friends and fake ones. I don’t get it. PLEASE HELP

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?