🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Travel - Share some pics and stories

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @bearwithme I traveled  a lot mostly in south East Asian countries  like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and India, used to live in Sydney for 2 years back in 1998 - 2000, I always want to do backpacking throughout Europe one day 😊, sadly I lost mostly all my pictures from all my traveling times 😢
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Sweet idea @bearwithme, another good way for the community to be able to get to know each other a bit more 👍I don't live there now, but here is where my roots were grown 🙂👑..
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Very nice pictures, @firebombmarkus, @mysticalmysty 😍 

@Alansmart, is that Calgary? I first thought of Toronto but that does not seem to be the same tower!

@bearwithme, the next destination is actually this weekend: Going to Denmark, but that does not really count cause I'm going there every year to visit part of the family 🙂 The next "big" trip will be here 👇 Maybe you know where it is? (It's actually 2 countries)

What about you, guys? Where to next?

• Alansmart
    It is Toronto @QueenMia, and that looks to be a very nice next destination.. is it Romania?
  • QueenMia
    Ah damn! I should have stayed with my first guess, @Alansmart 😅 Very nice! I would love to go to Vancouver, that's in my to-go list (which is very long, hehe!). Is it where you are now?

Romania is a good guess, but that's a little further than that 😉
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,759 Candy Moderator
    @mysticalmysty wow - I envy all the travelling you did - especially living in Australia.  That is the one place I would have liked to live for a few years.
    @Alansmart - thank you for sharing. I am also wondering where that is.  We certainly have the Marshall's chain here in the US and quite a few cities have towers, but those houses on the left don't remind me of a US city off hand.
    @QueenMia - beautiful photos - looks exotic.  This could almost be another game - guess where this location is.  I think the clue is guessing the mountains in the background.  Just taking a wild guess - that's not the Himalayas by any chance?
    Anyway - thank you so much everyone for sharing.  I'd love to see other photos if you have any.
  • Alansmart
    No I am about an hour away from Toronto now @QueenMia, it is Toronto @bearwithme
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,759 Candy Moderator
    Very Nice @Alansmart - I've been to Toronto but it was many years ago.  I love the huge zoo and I enjoyed the Henry Moore museum - very nice collection.
  • QueenMia
    edited May 2019
    That could be, but no, @bearwithme - Been to Nepal and have to say that the Himalayan mountains are gorgeous! 👇(Dind't have a very clear weather as you can see though)!

As for the next destination, it will be the beautiful mountains of Armenia and Georgia 🤗 Going there for a wedding actually, so very much looking forward to get immersed in the local traditions!

@bearwithme, I'm actually expecting some more pics from you!! You seem to have gone to wonderful places!
  • Alansmart
    Since you were at the Himalayas did you check out Tibet @QueenMia?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?