Travel - Share some pics and stories

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,239 Legend
    @firebombmarkus - well it looks like you got to see quite a lot of the city in that one day!   =)

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 5,578 Superstar
    I did @bearwithme I was there with a friend and she has already visited the city so I had a guide 😊 There are also some pictures from China as I lived there for one year. I will look for them later and post here 😉
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    That's Awesome @firebombmarkus.  What an incredible experience.  Please do share some pictures and an anecdote or two.  Thank you!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    @mysticalmysty - thank you so much for sharing.  They are beautiful pictures.  Where all did you visit?:

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,649 Legend
    @bearwithme I traveled  a lot mostly in south East Asian countries  like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and India, used to live in Sydney for 2 years back in 1998 - 2000, I always want to do backpacking throughout Europe one day 😊, sadly I lost mostly all my pictures from all my traveling times 😢
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,138 Community Manager
    Very nice pictures, @firebombmarkus, @mysticalmysty 😍 

@Alansmart, is that Calgary? I first thought of Toronto but that does not seem to be the same tower!

@bearwithme, the next destination is actually this weekend: Going to Denmark, but that does not really count cause I'm going there every year to visit part of the family 🙂 The next "big" trip will be here 👇 Maybe you know where it is? (It's actually 2 countries)

What about you, guys? Where to next?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,290 Superstar
    It is Toronto @QueenMia, and that looks to be a very nice next destination.. is it Romania?

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
    Ah damn! I should have stayed with my first guess, @Alansmart 😅 Very nice! I would love to go to Vancouver, that's in my to-go list (which is very long, hehe!). Is it where you are now?

Romania is a good guess, but that's a little further than that 😉

@mysticalmysty wow - I envy all the travelling you did - especially living in Australia.  That is the one place I would have liked to live for a few years.
    @Alansmart - thank you for sharing. I am also wondering where that is.  We certainly have the Marshall's chain here in the US and quite a few cities have towers, but those houses on the left don't remind me of a US city off hand.
    @QueenMia - beautiful photos - looks exotic.  This could almost be another game - guess where this location is.  I think the clue is guessing the mountains in the background.  Just taking a wild guess - that's not the Himalayas by any chance?
    Anyway - thank you so much everyone for sharing.  I'd love to see other photos if you have any.

No I am about an hour away from Toronto now @QueenMia, it is Toronto @bearwithme

Alan Smart 🍁
    Very Nice @Alansmart - I've been to Toronto but it was many years ago.  I love the huge zoo and I enjoyed the Henry Moore museum - very nice collection.

edited May 15
    That could be, but no, @bearwithme - Been to Nepal and have to say that the Himalayan mountains are gorgeous! 👇(Dind't have a very clear weather as you can see though)!

As for the next destination, it will be the beautiful mountains of Armenia and Georgia 🤗 Going there for a wedding actually, so very much looking forward to get immersed in the local traditions!

@bearwithme, I'm actually expecting some more pics from you!! You seem to have gone to wonderful places!

Since you were at the Himalayas did you check out Tibet @QueenMia?

Alan Smart 🍁