❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Travel - Share some pics and stories

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,462 Superstar
    Here are a few more (the last two are from Bandelier where they have rock cave dwellings)

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    a pic I took yesterday
    Very Nice @John_W!  Thank you so much for sharing.  Is that Brooklyn NYC?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
    😂 yes it is, thank u. How did u know? @bearwithme
     reflection
    @John_W - I guessed from the abbreviation on the side of the building.  😊 I like the new picture too.  Thank you for sharing!
    Here are few from NYC - I love it during the holidays!

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Awesome pics @John_W and @bearwithme 😁. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures ❤️

Keep crushing it 🍭
    Glad you enjoy @marscrushinit - any pictures or stories to share?  Doesn't have to be somewhere exotic, it can be every day life and the stories are great too - maybe a tradition you have or something interesting you did.  😊😃

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Hi @bearwithme 🤗. Yes we ate going to be doing some traveling here soon so am waiting for that adventure to be over to post but will be soon 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,207 Community Manager
    Thanks so much, @marscrushinit, I'm glad you like them 😊You say you'll be traveling soon... where to, if we can ask? 

@bearwithme, Kew is indeed a nice area! Must be wonderful to live near by and have it as your own garden 😋I used to be around Putney and Wimbledon, which are nice area too. London is such a green city! 

Thanks for sharing great pics of the big Apple, with @John_W! John, I like street art pictures, do you have more?!
    Here are some I've taken around Barcelona  🤗

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,662 Superstar
    New Orleans, December 2015 

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
    Great pictures @mysticalmysty.  Thank you for sharing. I love the street art from Spain @QueenMia.  The picture below is from Lisbon.

Thank u @QueenMia yes I have more from when I took the last 
    Wow @bearwithme that is a great pic