• mtnanjel
    mtnanjel Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Thank you Queen Mia! <3  
    so far im on level 7 in Oliva's enclave 
    5 days left hope I make it!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @RegalRenz - Good question :) The special levels and the Star Chaser are the special event, as in "This is your chance to get her". However, if you unlock her within the time frame of the special event, then she'll stay with you forever ;) If you don't, you'll have to wait for another opportunity to have her.

I hope that answers your question! If not, let me know 🐙
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    @QueenMia I sent you a message to explain further.
  • loopdjhe
    loopdjhe Posts: 5 Level 2
    @QueenMia this fix will be released also for App Store? At the moment no updates available...
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    The event is still not showing up for me.  I've attempted other levels & exited out to the main map.  I've closed & reopened the game as well as reboot my computer.  Nothing seems to have worked as it has not shown up yet.  Also, last time it did show up I made it level 8 before it disappeared & had got 3 stars on every level except one.  Also since the event showed up, I've completed 12 levels & earned 35 stars.  Will any of that count towards any star chaser event?  I'm pretty far along on the game & not a lot of time remains.  It is not my fault the game was taken away from me.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hi again everyone! 

We have released a fix and are testing to see if it works! Therefore, please try to update your game and see if that does the trick. We're currently monitoring, so if it does not work straight away, please be patient and try again a bit later.
    The Olivia event is still not back for me. Where do I see, if I have the most current version of the game installed? I play on a PC, Windows 10. And how do I update it? I thought the game does it automatically. It has always done so in the past.
  • brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @QueenMia I went into my app store and updated the game to version 1.12.5.0.  I assume that is the fix.  However, after playing seven or eight regular levels, Olivia's Enclave has still not reappeared for me.  I don't know what to say.  I even tried closing the game through the task manager as previously suggested and the went back in and still nothing.  I guess they decided not to give it to me after the fix, since I know that not everyone gets the same thing every time.  In any case, let me know if there's anything else I can do yet again to get it back.  If you need my user id again it's 6770751579.

@Kajai If you go into your app store and click on the ellipse (the three little dots) in the upper right corner, you'll see "updates and downloads" - click that and then when that page loads you'll see a button that says "get updates."  Click that and if there are any updates for any of your apps they will start.  Hope that helps.
  • Neesy
    Neesy Posts: 4 Newbie
    I did the update and she still has not came back. Really want to get her please find a fix for this. I play on my PC, my user  is 10003222222 .
  • loopdjhe
    loopdjhe Posts: 5 Level 2
    No fixes for iPhone???
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    brie_w said:
    @QueenMia I went into my app store and updated the game to version 1.12.5.0.  I assume that is the fix.  However, after playing seven or eight regular levels, Olivia's Enclave has still not reappeared for me.  I don't know what to say.  I even tried closing the game through the task manager as previously suggested and the went back in and still nothing.  I guess they decided not to give it to me after the fix, since I know that not everyone gets the same thing every time.  In any case, let me know if there's anything else I can do yet again to get it back.  If you need my user id again it's 6770751579.

@Kajai If you go into your app store and click on the ellipse (the three little dots) in the upper right corner, you'll see "updates and downloads" - click that and then when that page loads you'll see a button that says "get updates."  Click that and if there are any updates for any of your apps they will start.  Hope that helps.
    Thanks, I found it! Unfortunately it seems I have the same problem as you though. It says in the Microsoft Store where I got the game that I am on version 1.12.5.0 and that the game was changed yesterday. My game must have updated automatically like usual. But Olivia's Enclave has still never appeared again. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?