🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
     I have just completed Olivia'sEnclave on windows 10. This is what I did.
    The event kept disappearing so I reinstalled app ( you can reset instead ) . You do lose boosters however. Just go to any normal level and start it and then quit it. You may need to do this a couple of times and then Olivia's enclave reappears. Basically I played all ten levels without quitting game because it will disappear otherwise. Just left computer on all night ( mad I know ) . If you get enough stars ( not sure of amount ) you get Olivia straight away and once she is in your scrapbook she will not disappear. If you don't get many stars but complete the 10 levels you will need to do star chaser. 
  • loopdjhe
    loopdjhe Posts: 5 Level 2
    I think it’s ridiculous that an app developer like King doesn’t solve this problem. Really disappointing and frustrating honestly.
  • mtnanjel
    mtnanjel Posts: 9 Level 2
    Ok I did what Simon888 suggested I uninstalled game! Make sure you have game saved before uninstall, did lose a booster played all 5 lives then Oliva enclave popped up! So now waiting for lives to replenish have game open and will not close out till done! On windows 10
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi everyone,

Our Team has found the cause of the issue and is working on a release to fix it. No time yet, but we're doing our very best to be able to solve it before the end of the event. 

If you wish to re-install, let your game Id below and I'll add a small compensation to your account - @Simon888, something sweet is already waiting for you!

Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience and help in this issue. We know it's not a nice experience for you and will do our possible to avoid any similar problems in the future. 

Thank you 🍒
  • mtnanjel
    mtnanjel Posts: 9 Level 2
    My user id 10208555910 Thank you
  • Drkchylde
    Drkchylde Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    User ID 1046193963 I already tried re-installing several times though
  • brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @QueenMia Thanks for the update.  I guess there's no way for us that lost the event to get the original amount of time to complete it?  Just whatever time happens to be left when the fix is complete?  Anyway, thanks again for all of your help.  I'll be on the lookout for the event to come back.
  • Jaydie
    Jaydie Posts: 193 Level 3
    Hi @QueenMia. I completed all the levels in Olivia's enclave and completed the star chase (45 stars) but when I switched devices she was gone. I got her while playing on an android phone. I then switched to playing on windows 10. I unistalled and reinstalled my game on windows but now I lost my boosters AND I have to replay all the levels in the enclave. My ID is 10144832801. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi again everyone! 

We have released a fix and are testing to see if it works! Therefore, please try to update your game and see if that does the trick. We're currently monitoring, so if it does not work straight away, please be patient and try again a bit later.

@mtnanjel, @Drkchylde. @brie_w - I've added some sweet treats to your account to compensate. Unfortunately, it won't be possible to give you extra time but let us know how the Quest go and we'll see what we can do if you haven't had the chance to unlock our beautiful Olivia! 

@Jaydie - As per our Help Centre says, that's because the event is store locally. So the progress does not sync between different devices. That's the case for all our special events and for boosters storage as well. I hope that clarifies! 

Thanks a lot everyone and let me know how that goes! Once you unlock Olivia, don't forget to come and share your success with us for a chance to win free Boosters.

Good luck :star: 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    @QueenMia please clarify something for me. Is the character Olivia a special event? If you get her won't she stay permanently like Yeti or Tiffi etc?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?