🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Options

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    My dear friend @seximrtoffee ...
    Thanks a lot for giving me those tips because I'm in level 7 of Paris in macaroon and now I realised what I did wrong with Rachel's power all this time.
    But seriously my friend, level 6 was a nightmare. NIGHTMARE for real and I'm not joking.
    It took me five whole days  to complete it. 
    I played many hard levels in all Candy Crush Games and I have never encountered an extremely hardcore level.
    I played hard, super hard, ultra levels and even normal levels which were hard but after I passed them in the end.
    Seriously, I have only 7 days left to complete this challenge.
    So, after that, I have a big feeling that I might not be able to complete it in the end!
    I already lost five days in a row for trying to complete level 6.
    Imagine the last 4 levels plus the star chaser too.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Sofia1992, I was also stuck on level 6 for days!  That was a total nightmare!
  • Sofia1992
    Options
    Really @Elsa ?
    Oh thanks goodness, someone feel my pain completely.
    Now I'm in level 7 but I stuck again.
    Those blockers are a pain to be removed completely and with 25 moves only left in that level, what else can I do?
    Oh my...I have a feeling that I will not be able to complete this event.
    It's really really tough (and to think that it's the first event that I participate in this game) .
    What a disappointment!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

WHAT!!!!!!??? 😱😱😱😱

THAT'S A REALLY WOW @Elsa!
    I complete all 10 levels and i got Rachel for 1 day!!! :confused:
  • Sofia1992
    edited October 2019
    Options
    WHAT???
    Woah...Hold on a second, my friend @MightyWolf ...
    HOW? How did you pass those levels?
    Those extremely hard levels with Rachel...How did you complete them all in one day?
    Please, tell me how did you do that so fast?
    Give me a tip or something, very very please...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

It's so easy!! :waving:

Hi @Sofia1992,

Just fouces more at made a lot of combos, try to fouces on Color Bombs with other special candies and it's gonna work... ;)

And try to understand when is Rainbow Candies are useful to win the level, en example try swipe a Color Bomb with Rainbow Candy and with that cambo can made 4 Color Bombs and active them!

That's all about it! 😉
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Sofia1992

Don't worry, the last levels are little easy and I made a huge score on level 9! ;)

• Sofia1992
    Options
    Oh i see...
    So, in order to complete those levels, I need to focus on making more combos so to get more boosters right?
    Ok...Now I understand what you mean.
    Thank you for the tips @MightyWolf .
    Also, I have one last question...
    Is there any faster way to remove blockers in Rachel's levels?
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    Some of those were hard a tip I found was to use the  rainbow last. Double rainbows help slot.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    A tip for completing the quest for Rachel:
    Majority of the levels are filled with blockers. The best combo for clearing blockers is the Color Bomb and the Coloring Candy combo. The Rainbow Candy is useful but its power varies depending which candy you are crossing the rainbow candy with. However, the Rainbow Candy is useful for creating the Color Bomb or Coloring Candy as you can easily line up the 5 candies required by creating same color clones.
    Another tip for creating Color Bomb or Coloring Candy combo, use the Lollipop Hammer to adjust the candy positions so you can line them up to create the combo.
    I started a thread in the General discussion to share the tips on using the Rainbow Candy. It may provide a bit help. Also, the videos for the quest have been posted. Please review as it may give you some insight. Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?