🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win up to 50 Gold bars for Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary!

Comments

• monnie11
    monnie11 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary Candy Crush!! You're my favorite by far😘😘
  • mavas
    mavas Posts: 4 Newbie
    My levels candy crush saga 5555
  • beetruax
    beetruax Posts: 10 Level 2
    Happy birthday 🎂🎈
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Dear @QueenMia

I want to thank you for creating Candy Crush Friends Saga and making me happy!!

How my mom and I fell in love with this game it all started when I was going to school and I was checking out on games on my dad's phone an that's when I saw the game!

When I came back home I downloaded it on my dad's phone then I transferred it to my mom's phone and started playing it since October 2018 up to now.

So I just want to wish it Happy 1st Birthday and for enjoying the quests and stories that were in the game and for most hard levels that were tough for me!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • smshorty722
    smshorty722 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Happy 1 year Anniversary ! I absolutely love this game! So addicting yet relaxing. Thank you for creating such an awesome game.
  • wormie
    wormie Posts: 10 Level 2
    Congrats on your 1st Anniversary!!! Yesterday was my 47th birthday so I hope that your anniversary was as fun as my birthday with my family.   I absolutely love Candy Crush Friends I even got my cousin into it, we are super competitive so we are leap friggin each other.   I love how you are always adding new mini games and new characters.   I have to admit that you are also getting harder but sometimes you throw in an easy one.   Thank you so much for your team's hard work and creativeness.   Happy Anniversary and hope you have many more. 
  • AntoinetteLaws
    AntoinetteLaws Posts: 2 Newbie
    Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂🎂

261064 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Un juego muy divertido. Lo malo es que te vuelves adicto!!! Jejeje

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    @261064 Hi and welcome to the community! The rules say that we use English here so we can understand each other better. You can use a translator if needed. Thanks and have a sweet Sunday!
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello everyone! I am a former superstar who hasn’t been around in the community a whole lot lately. However, I have still been enjoying CCFriends, and I have to say that I thought it was awesome from Day 1, and I can’t believe it has already been a year since it came out! To share my gratitude for how awesome this game has been so far (and will continue to be!), I do wish to congratulate all of you guys at King for pouring your heart and soul into making this game the best it can be for a whole year so far! Thank you for each and every Sweet, Divine, and Delicious I have received from this game, and I do wish all of you at King many more sweet years of success and fun! Thanks again, and Happy 1st Birthday Candy Crush Friends!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?