🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Here comes Yeti

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

“Now we have Mr. Yeti taking the stage.  He just loves to eat chocolate but if he indulges in too much of it, you will find him fast asleep in the oddest places.  Once he fell asleep on the top of the Toffee Tower and Tiffi had to use an air horn to wake him up.  Here you can see him dressed as a werewolf.  That would be a perfect Halloween costume.  He really enjoyed trick or treating this year!   If you don’t remind him to take this outfit off, you will find him wearing it to sleep.  He also sports a Santa outfit, a clown outfit and a cow outfit too.  Look at him go with his galaxy outfit.  You look real cool in that galaxy outfit!”

The audience is loving it so far.  Let’s see who takes the runway next.

If you arrived here, then you might want to start at the beginning of the story

Comments

• borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa said:

“Now we have Mr. Yeti taking the stage.  He just loves to eat chocolate but if he indulges in too much of it, you will find him fast asleep in the oddest places.  Once he fell asleep on the top of the Toffee Tower and Tiffi had to use an air horn to wake him up.  Here you can see him dressed as a werewolf.  That would be a perfect Halloween costume.  He really enjoyed trick or treating this year!   If you don’t remind him to take this outfit off, you will find him wearing it to sleep.  He also sports a Santa outfit, a clown outfit and a cow outfit too.  Look at him go with his galaxy outfit.  You look real cool in that galaxy outfit!”

• borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa said:

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Galaxy Yeti is also my favorite of his outfits @Elsa , but Werewolf is a close second! :3
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @SeraphicStar I would love to know how the studio determines which outfit goes on which character.  I wonder if they have sleepless nights like I do when I create stories and they create outfits.  =)
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?