🎄 A Friend-Tastic Holiday ❄️

Comments

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4

Yesss 🥳
    Just one day left 🤞🏻

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Finished week one and got a nice reward box which has a bunch of boosters. I guess there is no costume stickers for me as I have already had the Santa Yeti and Rendeer Misty costume. It is a nice prize nevertheless. Cheers!

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Completed 1st week contest and get the reward box😊.

But no any clue about Santa Yeti stickers which I got on 4th day contest🤔.

No clearification from studio too.
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4

First week done!!! 🎄

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    @caambuj I just finished first week and was expecting Santa Yeti like you but no show. I got a few stickers earlier in week like you did from the event and I also got a few from a daily reward box. (not many) I'm sure it said we would get a new character at the end of the week but nothing showing in scrapbook even. :confused:
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    The new character/costume was Reindeer Misty, but if you already had it then, you cant get it twice.  If you completed a daily quest during the challenge & if had already started earning Santa yeti Previously, then it picked up where you left off. 

Each week will focus on a different character & you will be rewarded with a Christmas themed costume for that character if you complete the week, & don't have it already.

None of this is fact, but what I have gathered based on personal experience & others comments, along with my own understanding of how this all works.
  • Simon888
    edited December 2019
    Also I got this today but I haven't got Santa Yeti,  Pilgrim Nutcracker or Thanksgiving Tiffy :confounded:

• Simon888
    Thank you @wozziewoo That makes sense as I do have Reindeer Misty. But I got my first Santa Yeti stickers from day four of the event so I thought I would get that costume now. Again, thanks for explaining. I wish we would get more information from King so we don't get worked up about these things.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hello my new buddies @Simon888 , @flew66 and @caambuj .
    After playing that event, I totally understand how it works so let me share my knowledge with you all:

Every week, there will be a new chapter which will gonna include 7 days.
    In the end of every week and if you completed all the 7 days that this chapter includes, a gift box will appear.
    According to the Holiday Calendar, this 1rst week, Misty was the star of this chapter.
    In the end of the first week, players who don't have Misty the Reindeer will gonna get her during this event.
    It seems that every week, we can get Holiday Christmas Characters that we didn't get the last year like (Misty the Reindeer, Dachs the Elf and Yeti Santa) . And when you get those three characters, then you will get and BubbleGum Troll Angel in the end which is the new character this year.

Now when Dachs the Elf, Yeti Santa and BubbleGumTroll Angel will appear, well...I just checked my calendar now so...MIGHT and I repeat MIGHT these will gonna be the dates that those characters will gonna appear
    Attention please:
    The dates that I will gonna write down now about when those characters will gonna appear are not sure or comfirmed!
    Thank you!

Dachs the Elf ( He MIGHT appear in 9/12/2019 - 15/12/2019)
    Yeti Santa (He MIGHT appear in 16/12 - 22/12 OR 23/12 - 29/12)
    And BubbleGum Troll Angel (He MIGHT appear 23/12 - 29/12 or in the Superstar challenge after completing all the Chapters)

And...Now for final, check my screenshots from the first week:

After completing that chapter, I've got two cool gifts actually.
    The first one was because I completed day 7 and the second cause I completed all the days and that chapter successfully.
    First box:

And the second one:

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @wozziewoo n @Sofia1992

Thanx for the clearification🤗. You guys crack the cods😊.
    I think BGT Angel shall come in the superstar contest n Tiffi costume will appear in 4th week contest.

Hi @Simon888

Happy 2 see you as I am not alone with Santa Stickers😁. There was no comment regarding Santa stuckers so I was thinking whether I was dreaming about costume in daytime. But now you cleared that was real n I had stickers😋.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?