🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🎄 A Friend-Tastic Holiday ❄️

Comments

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Thank you @Sofia1992 for taking time and effort to clarify things and restore my faith in this event :hurrah:
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    You are welcome @caambuj.
    I'm glad that I gave you a huge help about your problem and I really hope you get Santa Yeti soon.
    One question btw:
    Does Tiffi have a Holiday Costume ccause you say that Tiffi's costume will appear in 4th week contest.?
    And you are welcome @Simon888. Just be patient. I'm sure that Santa Yeti's week in contest will gonna appear.
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Sofia1992

I was wrong regarding Tiffi. Just went to Youtube and watch video till week 5 day 3.

Here is the sequence-

Week 1 - Misty
    Week 2 - Yeti
    Week 3 - Dachs
    Week 4 - BGT
    Week 5 - Mix 
  • caambuj
    @Sofia1992

Sorry 2 say your beloved Nutcracker (only yours) missed the train😁😂🤣 lol.
  • Sofia1992
    Hi @caambuj.
    First of all, I loved your guess about when the next Holiday Christmas Characters will gonna appear.
    Now about Nutcracker, I'm very positive that he will get a Christmas Costume the next year.
    Right now, I think that he is very busy with spreading joy and gifts to all the players (Candy Crush Saga) or...giving to all the players a hand of help in Dunk the Cookies and Spread the Jam levels (Candy Crush Friends Saga) .
    So, don't worry. I'm very positive that he will get one too!
    For now, l will let him to continue his great job on making the others happy with his happy, sweet and great personality that he has!
  • caambuj
    Hahaha... @Sofia1992

I am also very comfortable with Nutcracker n you know its on 2nd spot on my faviourate list.

Yaah he is the best in Dunk the cookies n Spread the jam level.

One more thing I must admit that you have special writing power🤗🤗🤗. You can be a great story writer😊.
  • Sofia1992
    edited December 2019
    Really? Seriously, do you really like Nutcracker too?
    Wow... First I found @candycrushinit who is a huge fan of Nutcracker and now you @caambuj !
    Wow! You don't really know how much happy you make me now.
    And..I'm glad that you loved and my very small tribute about Nutcracker that I wrote it in the special contest of 'who character is our favorite'.

Seriously, I'm glad that you loved it and that you saw is a very small part for the Discussion that I will gonna realise very very soon. 
    Also, do you have Discord or another media?
    Cause...I would like to add you as a friend.
    If you have one of them, then send me here a PM.
  • caambuj
    @Sofia1992

Ofcourse I love Nutcracker a lot. Every character has an alternative like I may use Misty or Udus or Yeti to clear a level. Out of three Any1 can be selected but Nutcracker has no alternative. He is the best in his job. Infact I use him in all the levels where blocker exist, atleast make a try with Nutcracker if available to select.

I read your Tribute atleast 5 times and seriously waiting for other characters too. That was amazing😊🤗😍😄.
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    caambuj said:
    Hi @Sofia1992

I was wrong regarding Tiffi. Just went to Youtube and watch video till week 5 day 3.

Here is the sequence-

Week 1 - Misty
    Week 2 - Yeti
    Week 3 - Dachs
    Week 4 - BGT
    Week 5 - Mix 
      @QueenMia
    I need the characters.. 
  • Sofia1992
    Haha...Yeah @caambuj .
    Nutcracker is very unique and awesome and for those levels, he is so perfect. 
    And I don't care how many tries it will take me to beat those levels, I will keep on like Nutcracker.
    Nutcracker has determination and he would never gave up.
    So, he is just oh so great....and very very cute at the same time!

I'm also glad that you found my small tribute about him so great!
    I can't wait to finish and the others too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?