🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jenny shares a memory

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited May 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

It’s getting late so Jenny asks Tiffi what she would like for dinner. Yeti doesn’t want to go out to eat so he asks Jenny if she would like to order something and have it delivered. That sounds like a good plan! They order their food and then go back to the memories.

“Yeti, what about Meringue Mansion?” Tiffi says. “Do you remember how much fun we had at that masquerade party? You were never much of a baker and I remember the time that you were involved in the Tasty Mission event on mobile devices. The studio set it up as a special tribute to the American Thanksgiving Day in 2015. You collected a purple candy, some multi-colored sweets, similar to Skittles, and a red jelly fish. What were you thinking of when you collected those sweets? You were trying to bake a pie.”

Jenny remembers hearing about the pie and then she finally has a memory that she can share with them.

“Tiffi, I remember my uncle telling me how worried he was because your letters to Kimmy stopped coming. Where were you?”

Tiffi explains to Jenny that she was home at that time. She found out why Kimmy stopped getting the messages.

“This is what happened,” says Tiffi. “I found out that Finley McChubbs always wanted to be a mail whale ever since he was just the size of his mother’s fin. When he got older he got a job working for S.W.I.M. – Soda World Instant Mail. Unfortunately, what happened was that he found out that he was severely allergic to soda so every time he swam in the soda he would get a sneezing attack. One day he had one of my messages-in-a-bottle to be delivered to Kimmy, but he ended up with such a severe sneezing attack and he sneezed a lot of the letters away. He was never able to find them. The last I heard he found the cure in jelly so he can both breathe on land by wearing a jelly helmet, as well as live a sneeze free life in the sea!”

Yeti reminds Tiffi of the time when @QueenMia named him the character of the week. That was pretty cool.

Just then the doorbell rang. That must be dinner arriving. Yeti went to answer the door while Jenny and Tiffi set up the tableware.

Let’s continue to the next part – Tiffi shares some information that she found on Google

Start at the beginning – Look it’s a Yeti!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?