๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Why don't download characters in Candy Crush Friends

Options
fsanchez61001
fsanchez61001 Posts: 2 Newbie

I've a problem since I reinstall Candy Crush Friends and I recovered my progress, but the characters keep downloading. Why don't download?

Other problem, I was for Chocolate Mountain, but now all environments are Lollipop Meadow and always are the same map. Why don't change the map?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @fsanchez61001 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

But, you do not have to worry about it at all and, sometimes it happens (and happened) --> because of the weak internet connection issues or server being down or the main cause that many players are having now-a-days -- "heavy internet traffic".

Please give it some time (may be 2-3 days) and make sure that there is strong internet connection.

Also, please do not worry about the Maps too. That too should become better once the whole game downloads properly.

You just make sure that there is enough free space on your device memory for the games to perform better ---- minimum 2+ GB is required. And the game is up to date with the latest version.

Same thing happened to another player couple of months ago and I am suggesting all this as per that experience ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns. You can simply post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope all your friend characters will appear soon and you will have lot of fun again in your game ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,314 Crushing Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

It only affects the summer Tiffi, and not only on the mobile device, but also on the PC, in the Windows 10 app. All other costumes work.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer โœ“
    Options

๐Ÿ‘‹ ๅปพโ…ฐ @sidarte, welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that the Bubblegum Troll is, as usual, being a bit mischievous. ๐Ÿ˜ Let's see if we can help you get him on the right track.

• What device are you are using? We've had some reports of this happening in specific devices.
    • Is Bubblegum Troll Angel the one character having the issue? โ—ฝ๏ธ Are all other characters working fine?

• Sometime it's possible that some of your characters won't load as expected (a "downloading" message may appear on screen). You may think that the download is not taking place because the progress bar is not moving but the download is happening in the background. If your internet connection is not that fast, it can take a little while to download characters & costumes. Please be patient, your characters will most likely be right there in a moment.

• If possible, try to avoid uninstalling the game. Instead, you should force close the app & open it again to avoid interrupting your download.

If the issue persists, please tag us here to let us know & we'll do our best to help you. ๐Ÿญ

ยซ13456789

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @fsanchez61001 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

But, you do not have to worry about it at all and, sometimes it happens (and happened) --> because of the weak internet connection issues or server being down or the main cause that many players are having now-a-days -- "heavy internet traffic".

Please give it some time (may be 2-3 days) and make sure that there is strong internet connection.

Also, please do not worry about the Maps too. That too should become better once the whole game downloads properly.

You just make sure that there is enough free space on your device memory for the games to perform better ---- minimum 2+ GB is required. And the game is up to date with the latest version.

Same thing happened to another player couple of months ago and I am suggesting all this as per that experience ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know if you have further questions or concerns. You can simply post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope all your friend characters will appear soon and you will have lot of fun again in your game ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• fsanchez61001
    fsanchez61001 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you very much, ok I'll wait, maybe must be that, sometimes my internet is very slow. I could download one Tiffy's outfit, but Nutcracker can't download, I'll wait for download. Thanks for your answer.

• nidhiduggal
    nidhiduggal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have reinstalled the game and have same issue of character downloading. It's been more than a week and my internet is also very stable.

• senthu7777
    senthu7777 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Iโ€™m haveing trouble with characters downloading since I reinstalled the game for past 3 weeks Im experiencing the problem and I have stable and strong WiFi connection characters are showing downloading only still itโ€™s not download even after a 3 weeks because of this on not able to finish the levels in sticking one level for past 3 days and not able to finish the quest

• pinga
    pinga Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Hello i wanna know if anybody can help me with this problem. I change my mobile phone recently and now i have a better and more cappacity on it.when i install the game i cant load my last summer tiffy character it is always loading.i try to stop the app,desinstall and candy team sent me the character 2 times but the problem still happens.somebody can help me or has the same problem? Thank so much!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@pinga , All you can do is make sure you keep your device and game up to date and also try restarting your device to see if this helps. This can happen but normally for me restarting the app solves the issue.

Also try why you are in the game disconnecting your wifi for 30 seconds and then reconnect

If above does not help you may need to contact customer support from your game to see if they can look in to your issue

Thank you

• Werner_Cichy
    Options

Yes, I had this problem yesterday, and others too. If Freddy's tips didn't help, there will be a problem connecting to the King database.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @pinga ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

Looks like you are having issue with the "Summer Tiffi" Character, from a while now ๐Ÿค”

You said you have changed your phone recently, right? Were you having issue with the Tiffi Character only after you changed your phone OR was it the same before also?

Also, is it only the "Tiffi" - you have this issue? Are all other characters loading fine?

Can you please let me know about these, so that we can talk further?

• Werner_Cichy
    Answer โœ“
    Options

It only affects the summer Tiffi, and not only on the mobile device, but also on the PC, in the Windows 10 app. All other costumes work.

• pinga
    pinga Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Yes,i have this problem since i change my mobile.all the characters are ok,its true when i completed the yeti spa character it was the same problem but after a few moments it was ok.i see know more People have thus problem with summer tiffy...๐Ÿค”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?