πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Let's enjoy the luxury and..... Pg. 15 🌠

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi paid the price and got each pair a room key. Nutcracker asked if he can spend another night with her. Since he behaved so well last night and made her happy, Tiffi agrees and lets him sleep with her tonight. They grabbed their things and headed up the elevator to the third floor and to the door that says "239". Tiffi unlocked the door and it opens up to a small room with everything: a TV, two king beds, a telephone, a bathroom, a mini fridge, a coffee maker, and a closet. They unpacked their stuff and sat on the bed to watch TV.

"Ahh, this feels nice!" Tiffi commented, her head resting on Nutcracker's chest. "I'm so happy that we got to enjoy the weekend together with our friends. Well, Bubblegum Troll on the other hand, he had few issues after that awful night yesterday with Yeti and Dachs but now that he gets to stay here tonight, he'll be happy again."

He felt a warm feeling inside him, as if he was burning inside from the comfort of his only love. He let out a deep shade of red on his face as he continues watching TV. "You are as smart and passionate as him" she complimented, referring to the show they were watching. It was an alternate version of Nutcracker's favorite show, where the protagonist is a robotics prodigy and scores A's on all his tests. He has his own partner that he built himself and they were the greatest of friends. There are some similarities between them. Both protagonists have a love interest in which they will marry in the future and their partners are robots. They are also bullied by two of their classmates, in which one is big and strong and one that is arrogant and rich. But sometimes they get along and were still friends.

They watched through 2 episodes until it is time for Nutcracker to take a shower. He took out his change of clothes and went into the bathroom while Tiffi continues watching TV. She felt bad that Dachs wasn't allowed in this hotel either but luckily Odus was there to look after him. He is a wise owl and can help anyone in need.

After he is done, he went out the bathroom and sat on the bed. Then Tiffi took out her pajamas and went into the bathroom. Again, the mere thought popped up in his mind. He kept trying to remove it but it beat him to it. So he went to the door and carefully opened the door a tiny bit. She was already in the shower, singing. He went back and turned up the volume on the TV so she wouldn't suspect something. Then he went back in and closed the door quietly. He sat down beside the toilet and began to sing along with her.

Unfortunately, he can't stay awake for as long as he needed to and fell asleep. When Tiffi was done showering, she grabbed her towel and wrapped herself with it. Then to her surprise, she saw him sleeping in front of her eyes and screamed. That startled him and he woke up abruptly.

"WHAT IN TARNATION ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?! GO AWAY!" Her voice sounds fierce. Nutcracker quickly got up and ran away. She got out of the tub and locked the door.

He plopped down on the bed, his whole body shaking. What have I done?, he thought. Why did I do this? Now Tiffi will turn away from me all because I wanted to see what part of her I haven't seen yet. Emotionally. Shame on me...

He was scared of what will happen next. A long, heartbreaking tirade and a hard slap at the end. He mentally prayed that Tiffi wouldn't come out of the bathroom door. But the universe worked against him and there she is, in her pajamas, looking like she is about to strike him at any moment. "W-we can talk about this, r-right?" he stammered. "I mean, why wouldn't we? It's not what it looks like really!" He backed away just as she was coming closer to him. She grabbed his hand to hold him back and slapped him, leaving nothing but a red mark on his cheek. He whimpered, forming tears in his eyes.

"You had made a promise and you broke it!" she yelled furiously. "I won't forgive you for what unacceptable act you were doing!"

She yelled like the protagonist's mother in Nutcracker's favorite show for when he returns home with a zero on his test or gets home late. It went on for 10 minutes, then it ended up with another painful slap to the left side. Tears filled his eyes as he felt how painful it is, physically and emotionally.

It is time for bed, and Tiffi refuses to let him sleep next to her on the bed. He has to sleep alone on the other bed next to the bathroom. She turned off the lights and goes to sleep right away. He doesn't get why his mind lets him do inexplicable things like this one. The only feeling he felt is loneliness. Since their date, he had always made her happy. Now he just won't stop thinking about things related to the one mistake he just made. He stayed up until midnight, then closed his eyes to sleep.

Back to the Beginning β˜€οΈ < Previous 🌊 Next >πŸ–οΈ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?