๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Letโ€™s go out one more time Pg. 19 โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿข

Options

The friends were walking on the city streets, admiring the gorgeous buildings around them. Today is their last day of their beach vacation and unfortunately, they have to leave the beach immediately due to the shark attack. Thank goodness that their friend is still alive and happy to live another day with them.

โ€That was indeed a disaster back thereโ€ Rachel said. โ€œBut we had a good time donโ€™t you agree?โ€

โ€œI guess we had a bit of a challenge but we won! It was terrifying and I was afraid that I would lose someone I love. Now that itโ€™s over, we can go enjoy going out into the streets for one last time before we go soonโ€ Tiffi explained. She was walking beside Nutcracker, holding his hand and walking ahead of them. He felt happy again after she had forgiven him for what he did at the Serene Hotel last night and saved his life.

โ€Iโ€™m really sorry about all this. I didnโ€™t know there could be trouble along the way. Weโ€™re all here to have some fun together and to relax from all the hard work helping the players. Maybe next year, it will be much more fun and safer.โ€ Tiffi said with a smile. โ€œTo make it up to you all, you can do whatever you want. Go shopping, play at the arcade, anything! We still have plenty of gold bars left after the karaoke competition yesterday. Feel free to spend it all!โ€

The friends happily cheered and went to everywhere they go to have free time. Misty and some other girls and boys went shopping, while Tiffi and Nutcracker went to the studio to sing together as a duet, and Yeti and the rest went to the arcade to play some games and win prizes.

At the store, Misty has found another beautiful outfit to wear in the game, while Rachel, Red Rabbit, and Jelly Queen were in the fitting room trying theirs on. โ€œHow do I looook?โ€ Red Rabbit asked, grooming his hair.

โ€As sharp as cheddar cheeseโ€ Rachel replied with a chuckle. Red Rabbit looked at her with bloodshot eyes and went back into the room.

At the arcade, Yeti, Bubblegum Troll, Odus, Olivia, and Dachs were having fun playing many games and winning lots of tickets. โ€œYes! Finally at last, I have beaten you!โ€ Bubblegum Troll exclaimed while raising his arms up and cackling like a maniac. โ€œWanna go for another round? Winner gets a whole pizza!โ€

โ€œOh itโ€™s on!โ€ Yeti said with a smirk. The two continue playing the same fighting game while Olivia plays a dancing game, Odus playing a puzzle game, and Dachs playing a jumping game.

At the studio, Nutcracker and Tiffi were singing a romantic love song, following to the music. She sings so beautifully while he tries to do it the same way perfectly. The audience gave them a big applause and some people threw roses at them.

When the friends were done with their free time, they meet at a small store where they will buy some snacks for their trip home. They bought chips, pretzels, candy, and soda with their leftover gold and went to the bus stop to wait for their ride.

โ€Okay, we have bought snacks for everyone on the way back home.โ€ Tiffi explained to everyone. โ€œWe had a good weekend here. We enjoyed the beach and staying in the hotels and going out into the city. This vacation means a lot to us. We can get away from the stress from helping the players and dealing with their complaints. The best thing is that we get to enjoy this moment with everyone together.โ€

โ€œIt feels good to stay in a luxurious hotel and not having to sleep outside on the hard ground making our backs hurt.โ€ Yeti commented.

โ€We had much fun shopping for new outfits and accessoriesโ€ Misty replied.

โ€I feel like a true queen when Iโ€™m enjoying the luxuryโ€ Jelly Queen said.

โ€Letโ€™s go back next yearโ€ Nutcracker said with a smile on his face. โ€œAloneโ€ he whispered in Tiffiโ€™s ear. She giggled.

The bus came and everyone got on board. They talked and slept in their seats for 6 hours. They took bathroom breaks too. They enjoyed their snacks and played games.

Summer is a lovely time to hang out with friends and enjoy the hot weather. For Tiffi and her friends, it was indeed a memorable time. Challenges await them as they got home to get themselves ready for a busy day tomorrow. Time goes by in the Candy Kingdom, without having an end.

Back to the Beginning โ˜€๏ธ < Previous ๐ŸŒŠ

ยซ1

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@candycrushinit, GREAT story. My 7 year old Grandson is here and I read it all to him. He so enjoyed the story and pictures. He was so happy that Dachs got to eat in the restaurant (he loves dogs) but was upset he had to sleep outside. He wanted to know why they did not sneak him in. Then when Nutcracker almost died, he said that was not fair ..I guess he did not have a life jacket on! ha ha. You did an awesome job. You need to take away the Game Expert and they need to put in Expert Story Teller. Keep up the good work. Austin (Grandson) wanted to know if there were other stories. So I will go back to your first one and read that one to him! ๐Ÿ˜€

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hey @candycrushinit for this lovely and funny summer time beach holiday story! Aw, I love the little love story of Nutcracker and Tiffi but didn't anticipate that Nutcracker will go into the shower room... Hmmm I wonder what's really on his mind, there is a suspense there ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

I love the karaoke contests! Brought back some good ol' memories I have! And the second last part of the shark attack really surprised me... Good job for creating a romantic, fun, and suspense story line ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•keep up the good work and I look forward to another great story... I kinda wonder why Jelly Queen dislike Yeti so much. What's the stories behind.... Are you going to write one? ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyway, I shall wait... Again, job well done!

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

@candycrushinit Thank you for sharing all of your love for these characters in a story with such beautiful pictures. I laughed a little too hard at BGT having a flip phone. ๐Ÿ˜† I also really loved the one of Olivia underwater. She is probably my favorite character and you did a beautiful job with her. The story is a little funny, a little happy, a little heart-breaking...But that is life...I am guessing you are a writer outside the forum too. Do what you love. Thank you again for sharing your work. ๐Ÿค—

โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿณ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! It's wonderful summer story! @candycrushinit ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you for your creating this summer story so hard! Well done! ๐Ÿ‘

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Aww...thanks for the wonderful comments you guys!

@johamilton Iโ€™m really glad your grandson loved my story. I hope you loved it too. ๐ŸŒธ

@wykoon I guess Nutcracker may act like a perv sometimes. Some guys act the same donโ€™t you agree? And it brings you back good memories too with the karaoke contests and more. And about Jelly Queen, I guess she must have disliked both him and his niece since she was the one who freed her uncle from her green jelly and was looking for the right time for a payback.

@wafercookieflippers Olivia was my second favorite character after Nutcracker. I tried to add some love for her too. About BGT with his flip phone, he must have stolen it from someone on the day of the Great Scramble. ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks so much @Diamond Lim โ˜€๏ธ

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

@candycrushinit yes I totally agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ that some guys are real pervert but I didn't imagine Nutcracker would be one of them ๐Ÿ˜†. That's a real twist though ๐Ÿ˜€ nevertheless, I enjoyed your story... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I really enjoyed reading your story @candycrushinit it was amazing ๐Ÿฅฐ so many twists and turns I couldnโ€™t predict where the story was going, I like that, it was fun to read, thanks for tagging me ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฐ

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Serouisly... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I just want to say!!!

Thank you a lot for sharing this with us...ย @candycrushinit

you need really to be a writer of books!!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hey guys! Thanks so much for sharing your love for this story!

Also tell me what is your favorite part in the story and why.

Donโ€™t forget that I hid five cameo appearances in the story, so might as well look for those and tell me what they are. Have a wonderful weekend ๐ŸŒธ

• Moc08
    Moc08 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

What a hilarious and sassy story. @candycrushinit

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?