πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

A Candy Christmas Carol πŸŽ„ Chapter 5: The Present of Christmas

Options
BlueberryCupcake
BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The ghost of Christmas present takes the Bubblegum Troll to an unknown house that he doesn't know who it is. "Hey! Not far!" Say an unknown young girl. When the Bubblegum Troll hears that voice, he looked up and sees Kimmy and Tiffi playing a board game.

"Why are you so good at this game?" Tiffi questioned to Kimmy. "I've been playing board game with Aunt Tilde when I was almost 8-year-old." Kimmy said. "I play so many board game, that I beat Jean-Luc on a game called Oops, sorry." "I hear that!" Jean-Luc scolded. "Hey at least it's less complicated than you're reading the instruction in the game!" Kimmy says.

"Hey Kimmy." Tiffi say. "I got something for you." Tiffi takes out a small present and gives it to Kimmy. "I was saving it for tomorrow morning, but I thought you might like to open it."

Kimmy takes the present and open it. "Nice, earmuffs, and a scarf." Kimmy says. "There one more." Tiffi says. Kimmy takes the earmuffs and scarf out of the box and sees 2 mittens. "A mitten?" Kimmy question.

The Bubblegum Troll just remember that Kimmy will do the same thing that he did to Yeti's gift from the last Christmas party. "Kimmy! Don't do the same thing I did!"

"I thought you might use them for cold season and don't have to use your mouth to warm them."Tiffi said. "Aw, how sweet of you." Kimmy said happily and hugged Tiffi. "Wait, what?" It confused the Bubblegum Troll when Kimmy say something like that. "Hold up! She looks happy at her gift, but why?"

"She may not have asked for those, but she is happy of her sister." The Ghost of Christmas Present said.

Everything goes dark and the ghost of the Christmas present was nothing but gone. Fogs being to appear that the Bubblegum Troll can't see anything till he saw the ghost of yet to come.

"W-w-who are you?" The Bubblegum Troll question in fear. The ghost of yet to come say anything and take the Bubblegum Troll somewhere so he will never forget.

πŸŽ„PreviousπŸŽ„ ❄️ πŸŽ…πŸ»Go back to the beginningπŸŽ…πŸ» ❄️ β˜ƒοΈNextβ˜ƒοΈ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?