πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

A Candy Christmas Carol πŸŽ„ Chapter 6: The Future of Christmas

Options
BlueberryCupcake
BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The fog fade away, which leaded them into the candy town. "Where are we?" Asked the Bubblegum Troll. The ghost pointed to the pink jelly thing that is Bubblegum Troll's jelly minion.

"What are those things? Are those my jelly minions?" Bubblegum Troll question to himself.

There a jelly minion who is carrying a hot chocolate cup, presents, and Kimmy who was trying to get out.

"No." Says the Bubblegum Troll. "No! Anything but this! How do I fix this? How do I fix my mistake?"

The ghost of yet to come grabbed the Bubblegum Troll and say: "You know how to stop this, don't you?" and let go of the Bubblegum Troll, causing him to fall down into a big hold fill with jelly minion.

As he fell down, he hit the floor really hard. He got up and opened his eyes and see he was in his room.

πŸŽ„PreviousπŸŽ„ ❄️ πŸŽ…πŸ»Go back to the beginningπŸŽ…πŸ» ❄️ β˜ƒοΈNextβ˜ƒοΈ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?