πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

A Candy Christmas Carol πŸŽ„ Chapter 7: It was all a Dream?

Options

The Bubblegum Troll got up and was so confused. Was it all a dream, or did it actually happened? When he hears the door knock, he answers it. "Hello?" He said as he opened the door and sees Jean-Luc, who is asking him to go to the party today at night.

"Hello, sir! Would you like to come to the Christmas Festival with us?" He asked the Bubblegum Troll. "Um... Sure, I guess." He answered. "Great! See you at 6:30!" Jean-Luc said happily as he left.

The Bubblegum Troll thinks about going to the Christmas Festival today, so he cancelled his plan and went to the Festival. He thanks the spirits too.

It was 6:30, everyone was at the party drinking hot chocolate and eggnog, giving out gift and presents, and doing fun thing.

The Bubblegum Troll was walking around town. When he saw Yeti, he went up to him. "Hey Louis." The Bubblegum Troll said. "Do you remember that gift you gave to me went we were young from last Christmas?" "Yeah. Why?" Yeti asked. "I wanted to apologize about that. I know I was having a bad dream, but I should never have done that." Yeti rubbed the Bubblegum Troll head. "It's alright. Hey, speaking of gift, I got you something." He gave the Bubblegum Troll a gift.

The Bubblegum Troll opened the gift and see a teddy bear that was from the Christmas party from the past. "I... I love it. Thank you." The Bubblegum Troll said.

"Hey look! I the spell work!" Jean-Juc joyful. "See. I told you." Kimmy said as she drank the hot chocolate in her cup.

πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„Merry ChristmasπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»

πŸŽ„PreviousπŸŽ„ ❄️ πŸŽ…πŸ»Go back to the beginningπŸŽ…πŸ» ❄️ β˜ƒοΈNextβ˜ƒοΈ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?