🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa meets up with more friends

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

As soon as Elsa enters the HUB area she hears laughter and excitement coming from this one area. She has to find out what’s going on……………..

She sees @wykoon, @teresawallace44, @Nix66, @Greymane, @DieOmimi and @Marriam1 congratulating DieOmimi on being named Member of the Month

“DieOmimi, congratulations!” exclaims Elsa. “You deserve it! Anything exciting going on in the community today? I just posted my spring story and I have a surprise story to post on Tuesday. I was thinking of writing a new Easter story for this year but I want to stay away from religious holidays so I’m still looking for a good story. Time to head out of here. Take care everyone. ”

Before Elsa leaves the community she decides to check in with @PrettyBubbles

“Hey girl, what’s up?” asks Elsa. “Have you been to the community today? They named DieOmimi the MOM for the month of February.”

PrettyBubbles has seen it but she’s been lounging around at home and catching up on her reading.

“I want to write a new story but don’t want to do another Easter story because I prefer to get away from religious holidays and do different things instead,” says Elsa. “My mind is a blank. Do you have any ideas for me?”

PrettyBubbles thinks and thinks and then comes up with a brilliant idea.

“Elsa, why don’t you write a story about egg decorating?” says PrettyBubbles. “Don’t call it an Easter egg decorating. I just thought of something for you to write about! Remember the stories where you asked the players to give you an end to your stories? Why don’t you do something like that with the eggs.”

Elsa remembers writing Welcome to the Friends’ Got Talent show! Where the players had to choose their favorite character.   Then she wrote The search is on for the Kingdom’s best chef where the characters entered a cooking contest and the players had to choose their favorite cook. Then the Dairy District ran Farm Heroes Got Talent (Part 1) and the players got to vote for their favorite cropsies.

“That’s it!” exclaims Elsa. “Let’s do an egg coloring/decorating contest! I’ll have Tiffi contact the characters to see who would like to participle. Do you want to make some phone calls to our community friends to see who would like to join us? I’m on the way home now so I’ll do some googling to get ideas of egg decorating. Get back to me to tell me who would like to join us.”

Hugs and kisses.

Let’s continue - Elsa shares her new story idea with Tiffi

Start at the beginning - The egg decorating contest 2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?