🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Characters stuck downloading- Under investigation!

Options
chitownsyl
chitownsyl Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Support

Whenever Olivia comes up as a character option the game sticks at downloading when I try to use her. I can choose any of the other characters and the game will let me continue. Please help

Best Answers

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

It sounds very strange. What device are you playing on? If you are playing on a mobile device, please check for the update and clear the cache and start again.

Much luck

• chitownsyl
    chitownsyl Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It is strange. I'm using a galaxy tab S5. I have force stopped the app and rebooted several times. Also, I have checked that the app is up to date. I don't have any other issues with the game besides this one.

• spring_queen_18
    spring_queen_18 Posts: 127 Level 2
    Options

They must give us normal olivia. @chitownsyl did you get normal olivia

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

Is the error still there? Please give me your ID number and your account could be checked!

Thanks very much

@DieOmimi

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@chitownsyl I have the same problem as you. Since the last update of the app, I realized on Friday that I can no longer use Olivia in my game. I asked the technical team and was recommended the steps you have already taken. Unfortunately, it didn't help me any more than it did for you.

Since I was the only one with the problem so far, I did not ask again.

Because of your request, I will do it again now.

Please be patient.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@chitownsyl can you please give me your player ID. The studio wants to run a test to see exactly where the error lies. For this, the studio needs information from our scrapbook. This requires our ID. I have already reported mine. 

If you don't know how to do this, I'll show you screenshots of me. But the screenshots are in my language. 

You first go to your profile:

At the top of the picture is the icon of King, you double-click on it. Then your ID will be visible.

So my ID is 5688606047.

I just need your ID, no pictures. If you do want to share your picture, please make sure that your personal data is subject to data protection and may not be posted (real name, e-mail). 

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,628 Friends Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Dear @DieOmimi,

I am having the same issue with Olivia (in cowgirl costume) not loading as a friend -- my game ID is 4298347615. I play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thanks @MountainMom I'll give your ID to the studio. I don't play on a Samsung, but on Android Mobile. 

If I hear something, i.e. a "repair" has been made (or the cause is known), I get in touch. 

• bcowan73
    bcowan73 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Where are my gold bars from the most recent Olivia challenge? I've been waiting for several days now and I completed all levels in the challenge.......I should get alot of gold bars from the 400,000,000.000 because I completed all levels in challenge. It said they needed time to hand out prizes but I'm still waiting! Where's my prizes? I worked hard on that challenge, I deserve my gold bars!

• DieOmimi
    Options

@bcowan73 I asked the studio because there are some players who feel the same way as you. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer yet. I'll get back to you as soon as I have news. Please be patient. Thank you very much.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?