🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Frosty Flurry Hurry Prizes

Options
turnonmyheels
turnonmyheels Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello!

Have the prizes from the Sundae contest been released? I have not received any and I was way ahead when I went to sleep last night

Thanks!

Anya

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Friends!

I've got good news for you today: the issue has been fixed, so please update your game and the different races should work fine now and give out the rewards 🤗

Thanks a lot for your patience ❤️

(@DieOmimi and @MountainMom , thank you for your help and support!)

Answers

• SamKnight
    SamKnight Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I don’t remember the correct name for the recent Ice Cream Cone Challenge over the past few days, but it was where you would play the standard levels and try to collect ice cream cones that were connect to normal candies by matching them. The more cones you collected, the greater the reward would be. The challenge ended last night and I was in first with only a few hours left on the clock.

Today, I noticed that the mini game had ended, was removed from the main screen, and that I had not received any reward. I think this may be a glitch. What’s going on?

Thanks for looking into it!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

I'd rather give you the moderator. @DieOmimi

Much luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

I'd rather give you the moderator. @DieOmimi

Much luck

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,684 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for taggingme @Spinnifix

@turnonmyheels when I opened my game at noon today, I received my prize for the 2nd place. 

Please open your game again and make sure you have a stable internet connection.

You may need to do it several times. 

Sometimes when I open my game, all events are gone from the map. I close and open it several times. Sometimes I also disconnect from my device and reconnect to the Internet. So far, it has always worked for me after that.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnefix

@SamKnight when I opened my game at noon today, I received my prize for the 2nd place. 

Please open your game again and make sure you have a stable internet connection.

You may need to do it several times. 

Sometimes when I open my game, all events are gone from the map. I close and open it several times. Sometimes I also disconnect from my device and reconnect to the Internet. So far, it has always worked for me after that.

• SamKnight
    SamKnight Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I do have a stable internet connection and I have closed and reopened the app today around a dozen times over a 3 hour period of time.

Either I dropped from 1st to 20th place in under 2 hours or it seems like there is a glitch…

• DieOmimi
    Options

@SamKnight hmmm, a breakdown is conceivable. Also, that you were no longer with the first 10 players within a short time. Nevertheless, you should have received a message. I mainly play on one device, but I have the app installed on two devices. 

On my main device I also received the reward for the 2nd place. On the other device, I was told I wouldn't get a reward because I'm only registered there in 33rd place. That's fine too, I only played a few levels there on the weekend. 

Apparently, the results of this event are registered separately on each device and not for the account (then I would probably have received the reward on both devices). 

Maybe you play on different devices and it wasn't shown to you because of it?

Unfortunately, we do not have the opportunity to check your account here. You may need to check the settings on your device with technical support.

I think it's good that you've found your way here into our sweet community. We have several sweepstakes here where our players can win gold bars for their game. I would be happy if I continue to see you here in the community. Maybe at one of the competitions here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/contests

• turnonmyheels
    Options

I've exited and restarted the program multiple times. It's not crediting me.

• turnonmyheels
    Options

I've done that many many times today.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@turnonmyheels I'm sorry. You may have a technical error. Unfortunately, we can't check it here in the community. However, you can contact technical support from within the game. 

I'm glad you found your way here into the community. You may also want to have some fun with many other players from all over the world here. We have a great fun area.

I would also be happy if you come to our competition area to maybe win gold bars for your game. You can find it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/contests

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?