Comments

• BuffaloGal57
    BuffaloGal57 Posts: 1,372 Level 3
    Options
  • LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi

After almost a year or more of not getting Dachs Delivery anymore and no team option, I had lost hope that I'd ever be playing this event again. Then a few weeks ago I finally started getting Dachs again and the team button was there too.

Woohoo time to celebrate as I joined a terrific team of friends called Friendsevol 👍💙

Here is my first contribution for the badges...unlocked #11. TIA 😉 for badges.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Forgot to post this milestone of mine achieved while I was on my 200 levels quest

Best result ever 😂 thanks random unknown teammates for the team effort

Since I have the badge for 2 deliveries, I should get the badge for 4 deliveries 😉

• hushpuppy95
    hushpuppy95 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Hi All...Are we supposed to sign up to play "Dach's Delivery Service" in order to obtain the badges? I"m playing the current edition of "Dach's Delivery Service". I believe that we are on the 2nd Level (or whatever it's called) Can we claim a badge for every level we complete? Where do I post my screenshots? Thanks so much for y'all's help. 🤠🌈😍

• hushpuppy95
    Options

LOVE YOUR POST! 🌈💝🤠 My name is Karen aka Hushpuppy95. I live near Houston, TX USA.

• hushpuppy95
    Options

I click all the time without thinking. So, don't feel so bad. I've lost count of how many games where I lost a round/game cos of NOT thinking, trying to hurry. Hope you have a GREAT Weekend! Karen in Texas USA 🌞🌈🤠⛱🌊

• LoveDachs
    Options

@hushpuppy95

Hi Karen and a sweet welcome to the King Community, Candy Crush Friends 🍭🍭...& Dach's Delivery Service. I also play and was getting DDS every time it came around at first but not long after the join a team option started in-game, Dach's disappeared for close to a year and I could not join any team when it was there, Last month though it suddenly reappeared with the join a team there also. Made my day..as I too really wanted some of these badges. 😉

Ok, now on to your questions...I assume that you are on a team as I see where you said "we" a few times...if not I would advise it cause extra help never hurts. If you need more info on that, let us know.

No sign up required except for joining the Community, which you have done already...all you do is take a screenshot of your map (before you enter DDS to choose a task or claim a reward) and you need to show which delivery service is unlocked...see other screenshots in this thread or better yet go to page one of this thread to see everything that our moderator @DieOmimi has posted to be eligible for the badge(s). Once you are eligible for badge(s) and have taken screenshot you come back to here to post it.

Each quest after one is finished is called.a "Delivery" and you are only eligible for badges at certain tiers...2,4,8,15,20 and 25. Not sure if anyone has ever received the 25 Deliveries yet but that would be amazing.🤗 I wouldn't be surprised if someday they add even higher tiers.

Since you are new I'm going to tag our "Queen of Tags" @Diamond_Lim to also assist you with links that will help you with all of the King games that you play Or just Friends...if you want she can add you to her list(s) so you won't miss a thing from contests, events, polls and more.

I hope you have lots of fun here and hope to see you around the Community. 🤗😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,320 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Friends Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👨‍👩‍👦👑

Looking for Friendly badges? Here's the ultimate badge list! 😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Anyway, thank you for your tagging me. @LoveDachs 😊

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Always my friend, you are the best at what you do.... you're very welcome...and thank you for including the Pro Player link, have been meaning to check that out. 🤗❣️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?