🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends

evrsadsac
evrsadsac Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Discussions

Would love some friends for saga candy crush friends. Thanks.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,910 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Friends Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Friends Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👨‍👩‍👦👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Friends Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification next time.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I move this thread to Candy Crush Friends Community soon. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?