🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Kimmy meets the genie

Options

After Kimmy was dismissed, she decided to go to Sweetopia, just to calm herself down after that embarrassing incident. Kimmy stopped by the Cotton Candy Castle. It was bigger than any other castle, and it looked sweet on the outside. Just then, something swooped behind Kimmy, which made her jump.

”Oh my, did I scare you? I’m very sorry,” the genie apologised to Kimmy,” Every time I see new visitors, I’m just too welcoming.”

The genie held Kimmy’s hand and took her inside. Kimmy was in awe looking at the cotton candy structures and the very sweet things inside the castle. The castle even had a sweet scent

“Your highness, we have a visitor,” the genie told someone.

“Bring her to me,” she commanded.

The genie pushed Kimmy towards her and Kimmy introduced herself.

”Wait, aren’t you the factory manager of the Soda World?” Kimmy told her.

The manager turned around and looked at Kimmy in disbelief. She raised one of her eyebrows, then grabbed a bottle of soda water that her factory made and started sipping it bit by bit.

After that, she told Kimmy something, “I want to show you something. Come.”

Kimmy followed the factory manager as she took her into a strange colourful room.

Continue A splash of soda — King Community

or go back Kimmy’s backstory — King Community

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?