🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why this girl scares me a lot?

Options

Kimmy felt tired walking for hours. Thank goodness she found her boat near the docks and sailed on the soda sea, taking her to the Rainbow Room. When Kimmy reached the Rainbow Room, she was welcomed by a jolly leprechaun.

”A colour bomb a day keeps the hard times at bay,” the leprechaun told Kimmy, “I’ll keep these suits shiny, kiddo, for shiny is always better.”

Kimmy giggled and waved goodbye to him. Just as Kimmy was walking along the corridors, she bumped into a boy taller and older than her. Kimmy trembled in fear, wondering what would happen next.

”Oh my. I am so sorry. Are you ok?” the boy asked.

Kimmy nodded and the boy held her up.

Just then, someone screamed, “OMG, what on rainbows is going on here?!”

Kimmy and the boy looked up. Kimmy froze in fear and the boy left.

”No need to shout like that. And it’s not what it looks like.” Kimmy told her.

When Kimmy looked up, she was shocked of what she saw. Cherry Baroness?! Here?! In Rainbow Room?! Kimmy walked away as if nothing happened.

“OMG. What was that?” Kimmy said to herself.

Baroness was a bossy and a very, very, very spoiled rascal Whatever she sees, be it something classy or rare, she would pounce on it. And by pounce, it means, stealing it and running away with it. Kimmy and Baroness have been friends since, but Kimmy grew sick and tired of her greed and mean behaviour.

“See you later in class soda nerd,” mocked Cherry and threw a paper ball at Kimmy.

Most of the students erupted in fits of laughter. That made Kimmy so embarrassed that she wanted to hide her face in a paper bag.

”This is such a misery to me,” Kimmy thought to herself.

Read next part Kimmy meets the genie — King Community

or go back to Kimmy’s backstory — King Community

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?