🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

NEED FRIENDS!!!

Rachel913
Rachel913 Posts: 17 Level 2
edited August 2022 in Discussions

I absolutely love the Candy Friends game. It is my favorite out of all of the Candy Crush games. I DO NOT do Facebook anymore. It is way too much drama to just use for a way to get friends to help. I've been reading thru-out the King.com community & I've seen a couple things that mention someway of it being possible to get friends from the King.com community. HELP!

Comments

• Rachel913
    Rachel913 Posts: 17 Level 2

I never said unlimited lives. I'm thinking about how Candy Crush Jelly gets the 2-hour infinity ♾ on the place that the amount of lives you have left. It's basically a great gift that you get for passing levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,619 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2022

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Unlimited Lives is also from some in-game features/events on this game! 😉

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Friends and Jelly Saga!

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Friends Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👨‍👩‍👦👑

Looking for Friendly badges? Here's the ultimate badge list! 😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?