🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Videos

Options
Donnag1029
Donnag1029 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2022 in Discussions

I am unable to watch videos to get extra moves and extra guys like my fiance.

My game is the latest version and updated. How come I don't have it?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,009 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Also check wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested another answer here.

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Friends Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👨‍👩‍👦👑

Looking for Friendly badges? Here's the ultimate badge list!

💬 Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!

You can also participate on Candy Crush Friends Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?