edited October 2022
    Yay 🤩 😍 🤩

@La Ley , @LeFlarcane and @siti_payung for finishing within an hour 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,786 Level 5
  • me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,594 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2022

Lelen, you can get it...are you on a Dachs Delivery Team as it should be starting soon and the booster's and the rewards from it will help you to score higher than when your not playing with the Delivery Team......if your not on a Team then try and join one as there are several members here who might have a open space on their Team for you to join my friend.....remember we all are here for you ! Also you are trying level 187 I see but if you have passed level 587 then it is one you can score over 1,000,000 points on as well you might want to try it....

Good luck and all you can do is try as it took me several days to get my score as I believe it did several others here as well my friend...😉💯

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@Iffu2 - Where are you from now?

Please don't forget to check and answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only (also check in here once daily) then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@Anahita_2005 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Please don't forget to check and answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@EOTheGr8 - Thank you for your checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 thread everyday! 👍😊

Don't forget to check and answer the poem here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! We hope you can do these again! 😉

@siti_payung @LeFlarcane @KCullen127 @La Ley @PummyRaj @gordan10 @jeanps @rebelchild - Yay! Congratulations! You passed 10 new levels on this game! Well done again! 👍😄

@PummyRaj - Don't worry! We are still waiting for you post the poem and draw the art soon! 😉

@Kiki_g - Awesome works again! Thank you for your showing us earning points' results with our teammates again! It's perfect and friendtastic again! 👍😄 Also thank you for your kind words so much! Yep! I still never give up on Team Friends right now until when 1st season ended. Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

All of Friends Teammates - Thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the million scores, passing 10 new levels and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager

Hello Friends Candycatchers!

I would like to hear a bit of your feedback, I want to award all participants, but as you know, not everyone is around or contribute.

What do you think is fair? To award all participants, even if they didn't enter any challenge? Or the ones who at least tried?

I was thinking maybe awarding those who at least logged in 5 or 10 days, even if they couldn't complete the other challenges.

This goes for both Teams, not just the winners because I know both teams are doing their best and deserve to be compensated.

Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! All of Friends Teammates! 👋😄

Day 12 - Check in began here now! 😄

Also check Mina asking feedbacks for all of teammates here now! 😉

And who (Friends Teammates) haven't answered the poems and drawing the arts yet, don't forget to check and answer the poem here, draw the art here, post Friends Highest Score Screenshot here (over 1 million points) once and Pass 10 New Levels Screenshots here only then we can getting more points than Jelly Teammates! 😉

And thank you for your participating, answering the poems, drawing the arts, posting the highest scores and checking in on Crushilicious Games - Season 1 threads so much! Well done and You rocks again! 👍😄

Let's continue doing these again and we hope Team Friends will win on Crushilicious Games Season 1! Never give up! We can do these again! Team Friends! YA! 💪😄

• Diamond_Lim

@quad5 - Yay! Congratulations! You passed 10 new levels on this game! Well done again! 👍😄

@jeanps - It's my pleasures and we are still on Team Friends now! 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022

Thank you for your asking the feedback questions and answering kindness words for us! @Minatozaki 👍😊

I think it's still fair enough for both teams but I really dislike participating in-game challenges as I don't have playing this game due to my very busy to do in my real life, need my helps for tagging them and helping the players around King Community everyday mostly (So tired for me! 😅). But I still never give up with our teammates on Team Friends on Season 1 until this season ended on 31st October. And we still see @Iffu2 are inactive one our teammate right now, mostly of us are still active then check in, participating in-game and another fun challenges, so it's still not problem for us except @Iffu2.

Well! After we had done on Season 1, we are really so happy to receive the badges, gold bars and/or boosters on our games! Then I don't want to participate on Season 2,3... Well except I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga only, I can participate on Team Diamond (Diamond Diaries Saga) as well! 😊

By the way, thank you for asking the feedback questions and answering kindness words for us again! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?