🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Request for friends

Options
klas4
klas4 Posts: 1 Newbie

Is there a spot to request friends for the game? I cannot seem to find it.

Thank you

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,983 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @klas4 warm welcome!

There is currently no way to add friends in Candy Crush Friends Saga. The only exception is if you're playing with a Facebook account and your Facebook friends are also playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I have friends in my game Candy Crush Friends Saga because I added them over other King games (Candy Crush Saga). It took me a while before I was able to see them in Candy Crush Friends Saga and send them lives (and get them).

You may want to participate in our ideas (click on the green font) so that these ideas get more votes and are implemented by the studio. I would be very happy. Go here:

improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs

better-way-to-add-friends

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,983 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @klas4 warm welcome!

There is currently no way to add friends in Candy Crush Friends Saga. The only exception is if you're playing with a Facebook account and your Facebook friends are also playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I have friends in my game Candy Crush Friends Saga because I added them over other King games (Candy Crush Saga). It took me a while before I was able to see them in Candy Crush Friends Saga and send them lives (and get them).

You may want to participate in our ideas (click on the green font) so that these ideas get more votes and are implemented by the studio. I would be very happy. Go here:

improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs

better-way-to-add-friends

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,017 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @longstroke and Welcome to our Friendtastic community. I saw your comment on my profile, but most questions are posted in our "Discussion" or "Support" sections (large buttons at the top of this page). Please read the message(s) above from my colleague @DieOmimi for the answer to your question.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,017 Friends Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

@skcottle, your original post will be deleted because email addresses are not to be shared in this community (See our House Rules) You can review the posts above for a response to your issue. You can also vote for an idea to improve functionality for sending and receiving lives by clicking HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?