🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• nicely19
    nicely19 Posts: 20 Level 2
    A warm welcome to all the new members!
  • Unperfection
    Unperfection Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hello everyone! I've been with Candy Crush since the beginning. Candy Crush Ftiends has been my favorite by far! 

I love collecting friends, and look forward to meeting new ones!

So far my favorite Character is Tiffi and her new 🦃 costume is the cutest!

I am super addicted!!

Keep on crushing Friends 🍫🍬🍭👫👬👭
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello everyone! I've been with Candy Crush since the beginning. Candy Crush Ftiends has been my favorite by far! 

I am super addicted!!

Don't say that you are not perfect (I say this because of your nickname). Everybody can be great and can get to do sweet stuff in the future. It just depends on being positive all the time.  <3
  • Unperfection
    Unperfection Posts: 5 Level 2

I am super addicted!!

Don't say that you are not perfect (I say this because of your nickname). Everybody can be great and can get to do sweet stuff in the future. It just depends on being positive all the time.  <3
    Awwww you are too kind. But I actually created that screen name over 15 years ago, because I am not perfect and I am not imperfect, therefore I am Unperfect 😀
  • vmcpherson7090
    vmcpherson7090 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi I'm Very... Glam-ma Vee as some call me... I have been playing Candy crush and jelly for a while now. I swore I wouldn't because it looked addictive and I did it anyway. Well, now I'm addicted as suspected and I haven't been here to the community before. How is that possible? I learn new stuff every day here! But one thing I haven't learned yet is how to get my gold bars,! Help!!!
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello, and welcome aboard Glam-ma vee.. if you meant the piggy bank gold we discussed that with passion on both sides of the talk but as for now it is a great bargain if you would like a little more gold at a sale price.
  • SweetBee
    SweetBee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello I'm Nancy and want to make some friends here. I'm about on Level 95 on Candy Crush Friends,
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello everyone! My name is Joseph, and I too am a Candy Crush addict! I started playing Candy Crush about 4 or 5 years ago or so, and I have been playing ever since. I also play Candy Crush Soda and now the new Candy Crush Friends Saga! I was so excited when I found out King was adding another addition to the Candy Crush franchise, and now I have already reached level 353! Anyway, apart from playing Candy Crush, I love watching the weather, and hanging out with my little fuzzy dogs! I am so happy to be a part of the community with you guys, and I look forward to helping you guys out with any questions you may have on your Candy Crush Friends journey! Talk to ya soon!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hello, everyone 🤗 My name is Marko. I am from Serbia and I am new here. I like to play Crush sagas obviously, I like to read, do yoga, meditate and write poetry. I am all about kindness and love and I appreciate a lot that this community follows this path. Thank you for reading and have great rest of the week everyone 🍬
  • vmcpherson7090
    vmcpherson7090 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Alansmart said:
    Hello, and welcome aboard Glam-ma vee.. if you meant the piggy bank gold we discussed that with passion on both sides of the talk but as for now it is a great bargain if you would like a little more gold at a sale price.

I saw some discussions about the piggy bank but I never found how to get it! I don't have $ to spend, so if I can get some free I'm game!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?