Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• simysimy Posts: 9
    Hi Lordlangerz,
  • im been playing for a month and I'm addictive to candy crush I just join the community I need friends none of my real friends play this game that bites cause if they did they would definitely help me but they don't so that's why I'm asking to be friends and asking people to help me with lives everyone read all my comments please thank you Christina
  • LORDLANGERZLORDLANGERZ Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hi Barbie...nice to have you with us...you’re definitely amongst friends 😊👍👋
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 435 ✭✭✭✭
    Alansmart said:
    Greetings and salutations fellow Crushers, my name is Alan and I do not have the history some of you do with king games.. But I'm very seriously enjoying friends saga and will try and become a known name in the candy game, an equal to Wonka is a long shot but I intend to bring the heat. My interests are anything interesting and tattoos, as my last name implies I'm fairly intelligent and knowledgeable on many topics. big respect for all veteran crushers, let us learn from each other on our journey through candy kingdom. <3
    Speaking of intelligence, I have an ASD, specifically Asperger's. If you don't know what I'm talking about, visit Wikipedia and look up "Autism spectrum disorder"
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • renatoanrenatoan Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hello friends,
    I'm from Brazil, city of São Paulo and I'm loving the game "Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    ", but I need lives and friends, here in my country is little publicized and learned sharing the novelty everywhere!

I hope it makes new friends here!
    A hug

------

Olá amigos,
    sou do Brasil, cidade de São Paulo e estou adorando o jogo "Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    ", mas estou precisando de vidas e amigos, aqui no meu pais esta pouco divulgado e esctou compartilhando a novidade em todos os lugares!

Espero faz novas amizades aqui!
    Um abraço
  • QueenCharleneQueenCharlene Posts: 29 ✭✭
    @MsCeeDee and @renatoan and @Alansmart and @Camolawyer and for anyone else that may be new or that I may not have met yet! Hello 👋🏻 I’m Charlene n would help anyone out with lives if you would add me, I just don’t really know how to add peeps on this new game of CC friends so my apologies!