Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

I made a purchase but did not receive my stuff - READ HERE on HOW TO PROCEED

12346Next

Comments

• John_ChikJohn_Chik Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Hi all buddies
  • MarthawbaconMarthawbacon Posts: 2
    I purchased opening my piggy bank and when I hit collect nothing happened
  • SUGARRAYSUGARRAY Posts: 1
    I have a Problem with a Level it doesn't work with the new character. I have freed all ghosts, but the window does not go down. But it is only with this character
  • GaynorGaynor Posts: 2
    I  have not received my gold bars , I purchased the £2.99 pack to try to finish a level, it said purchase successful but then said oops something went wrong , not only that , looking at my bank transaction £8.99 has been taken and not the £2.99 I hope that I can be refunded the £6 and receive my 12 gold bars 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,189 Superstar
    Hi @Gaynor and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Please follow the steps on the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong including the refund option.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• GaynorGaynor Posts: 2
    Thanks for or your reply , the gold bars have now appeared but still have charged me £8.97 for 12 bars I cannot find my payments in king.com on settings. I'm using my mobile phone 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,189 Superstar
    @Gaynor I will ask you to fill in this form

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please fill in all the fields and make sure that you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with purchases) and subtopic (Unsuccessful purchase). Once you fill it in you will receive an automated email message from the support team which you need to reply to and explain your issue. If you don't reply to this message, they won't reach you at all.

I hope this will solve your problem. Enjoy your day and keep crushing 🍭

You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here