Celebrate Olivia HERE 🐙 | Join the Weekly Race HERE 🏅 | Collect your scrapbook Badges HERE 📖
🍭 Share your favourite candy to Win 30 Gold bars here | Guess KingChewy's candy score for more GB here 🍩 |
Say Hi HERE 👋 | Find out your Candy name here 🍬 | Share your current level here 😎
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

❓Q&A Time - Ask your questions to our Candy Crush Friends Level Designers Team!❓

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 12,095 Superstar

Thank you for the heads-up dear QueenMia 🙏 🤗

Hello dear awesome Candy Friends game Level Designers,

First of all, you do such a wonderful job with the levels and the blockers and everything! It is so amazing to see each level so different and challenging yet so much fun ❤️

There was never a day, that I got frustrated by this game! Everyday, it becomes more and more interesting! Even if I am stuck in a "Super Hard Level", I will just wait till I could collect the "friendly charged boosters" and go back to that level to beat it.

I was actually holding off to ask this question... but not anymore! Sorry.....

Any idea on whether you guys will be able to bring a "Portal" into the game or not? If you are thinking about it, when that sweet moment would be?

Some of you told us that you are thinking about it... but, it was a while ago! So, I would like to know the latest information & thoughts on this project!

Any input you can provide would be much much appreciated.

Thanks a lot 🙏 ❤️

Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
  • jonesey66jonesey66 Posts: 13 Level 2

is the bubble gum special over. thought there were 12 more days

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,039 Superstar

I will agree with @PummyRaj here.

I want this portal feature to come true cause all ths scrolling back to the previous levels is annoying.~

I hope they make it happen soon.~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 9,825 Game Expert

Yes, please bring the portal to us! We would gladly appreciate it. 🙏

Another question: Does other King games give you the opportunity to create fun events and new levels? For example, there is F5 in Candy Crush Saga, Magic Ritual in BW3, and Honey Harvest in Farm Heroes Saga. Do you keep adding events from other King games into new ones?

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

☀️My new story is ready! Check it out here!☀️
    💖If you haven't read my first story, you can read it now here!💖

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈

Face masks now MANDATORY in some areas. Please wear them and stay safe.
    Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
  • starsweetstarsweet Posts: 378 Game Expert

I am with you girls @Sofia1992 and @candycrushinit, please make our wish come true.

• YcausilYcausil Posts: 24 Level 2

1. I've been playing for 200 levels and haven't got a recommendation about the bumble gum troll, is there a reason about that?

2. Why can't get gold bars in the fast race when I finish 20 levels, like candy crush Saga or candy crush soda?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 24,243 Superstar

Thank you for this opportunity

My question

1. Why do I always find Super hard Level harder than Classic level ?
    2. Is there a swift hand booster like in CC, to make it easier to swap booster positions?
    3. Is there a possibility we can replace the Characters in the middle of the game that we have chosen before playing?

Thank you ❤️

• matiplaymatiplay Posts: 43 Level 2

do you know what are the degrees of rarity in the rewards of sweet, delicious and divine gifts?

• Nats34Nats34 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi can any1 help me out with gold bars candy crush saga thx

• peaches85peaches85 Posts: 2 New Bee

Hu

I have a question about the bubblegum event. At the first day there were 5 bubblegum levels. Since then i played a lot, but had no more bubblegum levels and i don't get points.Sometimes I get points for daily playing, but not every day. So I also will not earn the bubblegum troll. I see that my team members get more points and thats really frustrating.

This is the first time i have any problems with the game.

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 6,544 Legend
    edited July 4

Hurry Up! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

The time is almost over!!

You have just 59h 45m now to ask your question to the team... Do it before it's too late... (*/ω\*)

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ 🍭🍬🍫🍩🍇 ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈
    🍇 Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! 🥭 
    🍇💎ATTENTION PLEASE: Become a beta tester... HERE! 🥭🏃‍♂️
    ◈◈◈
    🍬 Candy Crush Saga 🍫
    ⭐️⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE! ⭐️⭐️
    ◈◈◈
    🍩 Candy Crush Friends Saga 🎂
    💎🏅 Show us your Scrapbook & get 7 Badges... HERE! 💎📖
    💗 The Friends' Battle Royale! Join the fight... 💖
    ◈◈◈
    🏆 King Community Leaderboard 👑
    Week 38, 2020
    ◈◈◈
    🎮 My Favorite King Games Progress 📱
    ┗━💗━━°❀•°:🎀 💗🐺💗 🎀:°•❀°━━💗❣━┛
  • ÁngelitamiaÁngelitamia Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited July 6

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• sfiuzznsfiuzzn Posts: 4 New Bee

When will new levels be updated or is 7190 levels the end of candy crush

• crsdadcrsdad Posts: 7 Level 2

I have 30 goldbars and I want to use them. Can I use them without paying money? If so. HOW Do I do it?

This discussion has been closed.