Candy crush crashing after purchase today

Options

Answers

• Aina
    Aina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

Same problem. Latest version. iPhone 6s iOS 9.2.1
  • JLo_Jones
    JLo_Jones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same issue with app 1.68.0 and IOS 9.2.1. Purchased gold bars, money taken, no bars and now Candy Crush crashes. Works on iPhone but not iPad Air. All data now lost on iPad .

same issue and ios and app version
  • JLo_Jones
    JLo_Jones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same issue with app 1.68.0 and IOS 9.2.1. Purchased gold bars, money taken, no bars and now Candy Crush crashes. Works on iPhone but not iPad Air. All data now lost on iPad .

purchased gold bars and now cannot access again
  • SimplyMeRT
    SimplyMeRT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you to all the players that have commented so far. It's important that we get the information such as the game version etc as we need to report this back to our technical team. Please keep commenting and I will update you as soon as I have any further news for you.

Thanks again!

IPhone 6 Plus, ios 9.2.1, game version 1.68.0 - Experiencing the same problem as others with game crashing & won't open after purchasing the v-day bonus package.
  • Cipol9
    Cipol9 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

this morning I've purchased 18 Gold Bars and as soon as it went through the app crashed and goes back to home screen after trying to load. Deleted and re-installed and still won't work. Was charged for the purchase however. Running version 1.68.0 on Iphone 6 S IOS 9.2.1 and the same on IPad Air. I wrote 2 mails to the customer care, and both Times I've received an automatic replay which doesn't solve any issue; on top of it both times the same answer to different questions! I'm asked to confirm that I'm not a robot, but I received answers from one.. Does anybody have the solution
  • Sophie-5
    Sophie-5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

Was just having the problem on my iPhone 6 latest iOS and update. After purchasing vday package on my ipad2, (latest iOS and update) it's crashing on that as well. Money was removed from my iTunes account and I haven't been able to use it once since purchasing. HIGHLY frustrated!!!
  • tishr
    tishr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

For Johnny/King care person:

The issue I'm having on my iPhone 6 does not present on my iPad 2, both running iOS 9.2.1, app version 1.68.0. Just FYI. 

Have you tried a purchase on yor second device yet...this seems to be the problem. I had this issue on my iAd, tried a purchase and candy crush crashed so I continued on my 5c till I tried a purchase a day later and now that has gone. I feel certain this problem is bout purchasing and not about the type of device. But that is not a solution is it?
  • tishr
    tishr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

For Johnny/King care person:

The issue I'm having on my iPhone 6 does not present on my iPad 2, both running iOS 9.2.1, app version 1.68.0. Just FYI. 

So sorry for all the typos btw
  • Lainie_O
    Lainie_O Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

I am having the same issues on my iPad. All updates are current
  • Michele_Ragland
    Michele_Ragland Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

Same issue here. iPad 9.2.1 - purchased valentine package and now crashes before fully opening. Frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?