Candy crush crashing after purchase today

Options

Answers

• Nneka_Brooks
    Nneka_Brooks Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Going into day 4 now. This issue seems to only be affecting 'paying' customers (those that I would think are kind of important to your business). Some kind of update would be nice. 

Very well said and I agree!
  • Mark-4
    Mark-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you to all the players that have commented so far. It's important that we get the information such as the game version etc as we need to report this back to our technical team. Please keep commenting and I will update you as soon as I have any further news for you.

Thanks again!

version 1.68.0
  • Trista_Visser
    Trista_Visser Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Firstly, I cannot thank you enough for your input and your patience regarding this topic.

The source of the issue has now been identified and our technical team are working towards a fix. They have mentioned that it is a little more complicated than initially expected (there was lot of technical jargon that I won't bore you with). So it looks like things will take a little longer to get resolved.

I am truly sorry that I don't have any other news for you right now but as I promised previously, I will update this thread the moment I hear anything else.

Thank you again for your patience.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Should we expect a refund for our purchases?
  • Teresa_Craven
    Teresa_Craven Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

A few of use there are loads of dissatisfied customers
  • MommaT
    MommaT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I fixed it temporarily by:

1) Deleting the app

2) Restarting my iPad

3) Logging into a different iTunes account that Candy Crush hasn't been downloaded before on (Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Tap Apple ID -> Tap Sign Out -> Tap Apple ID again to log into a different account)

4) Installing Candy Crush on that account

5) Starting up Candy Crush and wait until it loads the menu

6) Close Candy Crush

7) Logging back into your original iTunes account through the settings ( Same directions as step 3)

8) Load up Candy Crush

9) Log into Facebook on Candy Crush (if you were already logged into Facebook before the glitch happened)

10) The Candy Crush should be fixed now, however I would not buy anything in Candy Crush just in case

Hey People!! This works! Try it! Restored right back to where I was before it crashed. Not going to make any purchases for a while though.
  • Crumpet214
    Crumpet214 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

1) Deleting the app

2) Restarting my iPad

3) Logging into a different iTunes account that Candy Crush hasn't been downloaded before on (Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Tap Apple ID -> Tap Sign Out -> Tap Apple ID again to log into a different account)

6) Close Candy Crush

7) Logging back into your original iTunes account through the settings ( Same directions as step 3)

8) Load up Candy Crush

9) Log into Facebook on Candy Crush (if you were already logged into Facebook before the glitch happened)

10) The Candy Crush should be fixed now, however I would not buy anything in Candy Crush just in case

Worked for me as well on both iPad Mini and iPhone 6!
  • Chilly
    Chilly Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

1) Deleting the app

2) Restarting my iPad

6) Close Candy Crush

8) Load up Candy Crush

after tapping sign out where do i tap next it says sign in how do i get into different account sorry bit confused
  • Terry_Finnegan
    Terry_Finnegan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your patience and comments!

Please keep an eye out for the next update available on your Store; 1.69 is the one.

Sour Candies should be made ´Sweet!´ again in that update and it contains information regarding your payment.

Apologies from the Candy factory!   

when is this going to be done ?
  • Trista_Visser
    Trista_Visser Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you to all the players that have commented so far. It's important that we get the information such as the game version etc as we need to report this back to our technical team. Please keep commenting and I will update you as soon as I have any further news for you.

Thanks again!

Same issue as above with same versions of phone and game. I'm current. any updates?
  • Louise_M
    Louise_M Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

THEIVES!!!! You have stolen my money from both my iPad and iPhone purchases and I have now lost all my boosters, not got my 24 hrs lives and had huge frustration!!! You guys are big enough to fix a bug after 5 flipping days!!! PATHETIC! I even stopped playing Farm Heroes cos that kept crashing too and you never emailed me back or refunded me then!!! You won't get away with this this time!!! Disgusting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?