Candy crush crashing after purchase today

Options

Answers

• Marie_Josee_Cote
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

Having the same issue with the valentine package
  • Jimpalacat
    Jimpalacat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

test
  • Jimpalacat
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

Me too all the same updates. reloaded app 3 times in iTunes and on the iPad air 2 (brand new). i had played for 2 hours then the valentines package caused it to crash
  • Jimpalacat
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

if i load the app over again after deleting in iTunes in and on the iPad it works for like seconds then quits---help!!
  • uharrji
    uharrji Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same question. My issue started 2 days ago, when I updated to the latest CC version 1.68.0 on much iPhone 6, iOS version 9.2.1. 

I was charged for the package I was in the process of buying, when the app crashed and wouldn't reload. It opens and stays on the orange King screen for 5 seconds or so, then sends me back to home screen, with app still open in background. 

I closed app, tried to open it from Facebook, restarted phone, and deleted & reinstalled the app with no progress. 

Same exact issue here!
  • LABoudewyn
    LABoudewyn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

iPad Air 9.2.1 and version 1.68.0

Sucks, I can't play on my iPhone either! Tried to purchase extra moves tonight and the same thing happened. Plus I earned the 24 hour free lives and now can't play! WTF
  • Chilly
    Chilly Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2016
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

same issue with the app im using iphone 4s ios 9.2.1 candy crush crashes during purchase. I deleted the app and reinstalled it even turned my phone off either worked please resolve this.
  • doyoulovethedog
    doyoulovethedog Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yeah, my candy crush saga has crashed on iPhone 6 and iPad pro since buying the valentines package. I can't reopen them, and also didn't get the 24 hours lives I assume given I haven't been able to get on the apps for a couple of days. I tried emailing via the contact email but this just directed me here so I'm not sure why King bother with that. 

iOS 9.2.1 on both btw
  • Maxi_
    Maxi_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

IOS 9.2.1 and version 1.68.0. Since Valentine package purchase it won't load on my iPad
  • Maxi_
    Maxi_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

Has anyone had this resolved?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?