An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. when using a color bo

Options

Answers

• jblee60
    jblee60 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

same problem here   and king has no answers for us

mine is doing the same thing with chrome. every time I go to click on the color bomb.. been doing this for over a week now
  • Holly_Stewart-2
    Holly_Stewart-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue and I emailed them about it and all I got back was ask ur community friends! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,743 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Holly that is not a nice message that you received so I will be your community friend!  The team is fully aware of this glitch and it has been elevated to try to find a resolution.  Please refrain from using this booster until it has ve n resolved..

• emac
    emac Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No answer, just chiming in with the same problem for 5 days. I can play up to the point where a candy bomb is used, then crash - freeze - error message. Will I ever be able to play this game again through FB on my laptop? I miss it but I am tired of opening it up every day, with hopes raised that it will be fixed by now. 

• Jacquey_Jagiello
    Jacquey_Jagiello Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi all this glitch has been reported to the King team but please be patient and hopefully it will be fixed soon.  pleade try not to use it until the problem has been fixed.

Are you kidding me? Playing it won't change anything, they would shut it down to fix it.
  • Maran
    Maran Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi all this glitch has been reported to the King team but please be patient and hopefully it will be fixed soon.  pleade try not to use it until the problem has been fixed.

And no one will know when/if it's fixed anyway since no one from King team communicates anything. Very poor customer service.
  • Holly_Stewart-2
    Holly_Stewart-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Holly that is not a nice message that you received so I will be your community friend!  The team is fully aware of this glitch and it has been elevated to try to find a resolution.  Please refrain from using this booster until it has ve n resolved..

Thank u Elsa!
  • Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

I had reported this issue on Feb 1 and it has still not been fixed.  In the mean time I downloaded Candy Crush directly onto my laptop from a Microsoft link that I found rather than trying to play it through Facebook.  Not only does the game run better but it has 45 more levels that don't appear on the Facebook version, which is 75 more levels than the android version.  I have completed level 3125 and am waiting for new levels.  Highly recommend doing this and I will not be going back to playing through my Facebook profile

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,743 Sweet Legend
    Options

Stephanie are you aware that you are playing on Windows 10 and they are 45 levels ahead of mobile and computer?  Please, please, please make sure that you sign in to Facebook on your Windows 10 because if you are not logged in then every new level that you play won't be saved.  Facebook saves your progress so if something happens to the game or your computer crashes you get right back to your current level.  But if you're not going through Facebook you will be back at the last leve when you logged in with Facebook.  I also use my laptop and play the game on Windows 10.

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

No answer, just chiming in with the same problem for 5 days. I can play up to the point where a candy bomb is used, then crash - freeze - error message. Will I ever be able to play this game again through FB on my laptop? I miss it but I am tired of opening it up every day, with hopes raised that it will be fixed by now. 

Emac,some woman name Elsa has written that king games is working to fix the problems. Hang in there!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?