An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. when using a color bo

Options
12345679»

Answers

• suzie_cue
    suzie_cue Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I can't believe it still doesn't work, they owe us some games and candies.  

tonight I was having problems with my Messenger on Google Chrome and I went into settings of Google Chrome, advanced then reset . I did "restore settings to their original default" and cleared all the web browsing data. My Candy Crush is now working. If this can help anyone, good
  • suzie_cue
    Options

I been having the same problem on Chrome and game room for the last two days, this is really frustrating. 

tonight I was having problems with my Messenger on Google Chrome and I went into settings of Google Chrome, advanced then reset . I did "restore settings to their original default" and cleared all the web browsing data. My Candy Crush is now working. If this can help anyone, good
  • suzie_cue
    Options

Apparently King Games would rather upset its users than remove the update they installed a few days ago. I guess they don't care about forgoing FB revenue and/or keeping its customers happy!!

• suzie_cue
    Options

Yep, same here!!!!! It would be nice if someone would respond !!

• suzie_cue
    Options

I feel the same it's been like this for what a week now! Obviously they don't care about their fb gamers that actually enjoy the game! Mines still down 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?