An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. when using a color bo

Options

Answers

• Jacquey_Jagiello
    Jacquey_Jagiello Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I went into history on chrome and deleted browsing data and it is working again.

• tedthompson
    tedthompson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It has been over a week now with this color bomb problem Where is the FIX ??????

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

This has to be a problem caused by something that King did to Candy Crush.  It crashed on two different computers running Windows 10, in different browsers, so I tried it on an older laptop running Windows 7, and it crashed there too, when trying to use a colour bomb.  Thus, it's not the browser or the operating system, so it must be in the Candy Crush code from King.  Surely they have to be aware that it's a problem and if they can't fix it, why not revert to the older form that had been working.

That is what i asked before undo what king game did and the game should be O.K. No answer yet...........
  • Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

I went into history on chrome and deleted browsing data and it is working again.

Way to go!
  • suzie_cue
    suzie_cue Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited February 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

tonight I was having problems with my Messenger on Google Chrome and I went into settings of Google Chrome, advanced then reset . I did "restore settings to their original default" and cleared all the web browsing data. My Candy Crush is now working. If this can help anyone, good.

• lhonestar
    lhonestar Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush is finally working again.  I use Google Chrome.  I deleted browsing history, cookies, etc., then rebooted and have had no troubles since yesterday.  I did however lose all my lives, and spaceship.  BUT at least it's working again :-)

• suzie_cue
    Options

Yes, at the very least an update from King would be desirable so we know they are aware and working on the problem!

tonight I was having problems with my Messenger on Google Chrome and I went into settings of Google Chrome, advanced then reset . I did "restore settings to their original default" and cleared all the web browsing data. My Candy Crush is now working. If this can help anyone, good
  • suzie_cue
    Options

same problem here   and king has no answers for us

tonight I was having problems with my Messenger on Google Chrome and I went into settings of Google Chrome, advanced then reset . I did "restore settings to their original default" and cleared all the web browsing data. My Candy Crush is now working. If this can help anyone, good
  • suzie_cue
    Options

I have nothing to add to the solution except that I noticed this problem about 2 days ago.  I seem to get the error message when using the colour bomb and the game freezing when using a coconut wheel.  I use Chrome as my browser and play through Facebook.  I tried playing on Internet Explorer and Gameroom on my PC and got the same problem.  Yet I do not get this problem if I play on my phone or tablet (Android).  I deleted browsing history & cookies, restarted the computer but still have the same problem.  It seems rather pointless to be registered on this King Care site if they are not going to help with problems.

• suzie_cue
    Options

It's not just the colour bomb. Sometimes the error occurs when simply making a switch. Also the whole thing freezes if you manage to actually complete a game.

tonight I was having problems with my Messenger on Google Chrome and I went into settings of Google Chrome, advanced, then reset . I did "restore settings to their original default" and cleared all the web browsing data. My Candy Crush is now working. If this can help anyone, good

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?