💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    I agree louise T.  Going to do it.
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    there have been almost 5000 views of this discussion yet still no response from KING, what's up with that? 
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    Gastón_Cenci I don't understand your comment
  • Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    IT was an answer to Lee_White-2 that was complaining about the image. Because he didn't understand the message
  • Muis
    Muis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I used to enjoy playing cc. Now I'm just left frustrated. I used to be at the end of the sugar track, now I'm stuck and winning is all about luck instead of strategy (with a bit of luck). It takes the joy out of playing. If this continues I'll quit and find some other game that does allow me to relax and be happy. 
  • jetskier
    jetskier Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Alleri said:
    Please keep the build a bot etc boosters available to players waiting for new levels. As it is, we can't participate in a lot of the challenges & contests. Now that the build a bot boosters aren't available for replayed levels, there's no incentive to play until new levels are released. Please reinstate the boosters for everyone! 

• jetskier
    Options
    Alleri said:
    Please keep the build a bot etc boosters available to players waiting for new levels. As it is, we can't participate in a lot of the challenges & contests. Now that the build a bot boosters aren't available for replayed levels, there's no incentive to play until new levels are released. Please reinstate the boosters for everyone! 
    I agree with Alleri the game has become boring and can no longer participate in contests etc. Also this is only on some devices as my partner can still do this. Why do King make changes to the detriment of the game leaders. I for one will not be playing until this reverts. I lost all my lives and boosters trying to sort this. Come on King make the game exciting AGAIN!!!!!!
  • jetskier
    Options
    BOOSTERS 
    I agree with Alleri the game has become boring and can no longer participate in contests etc. Also this is only on some devices as my partner can still do this. Why do King make changes to the detriment of the game leaders. I for one will not be playing until this reverts. I lost all my lives and boosters trying to sort this. Come on King make the game exciting AGAIN!!!!!!

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    For third time in a week, my game crashes mid game and i lose all build a bot boosters,  agree with louise t over 5 years have won jackpot once, neither are accidents
  • Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I’ve left a review on the app. Maybe they’ll listen if the rating sinks and people see that it’s just not a good game anymore. Leave new reviews!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?