💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    louiseT said:
    Maybe if we all start fighting on here and cussing, king will finally have to say something...even if all they say is 'you are all banned' 😂🤣😅 at least make them say something!!!
    It cracks me up how many “changes” they have made since this thread started in January or February, and I don’t think it’s coincidental. I can now earn daily “badges” in app for winning a level 😁, there are 6 slots on a plaque that a badge is put on for a “daily win” but I’ve had 3 put on in 1 day and this is less than 24 hours playing time, more like 12...I can also choose a quest-2 choices, 1 of which you must use boosters to win the prize??! I’ve not selected this choice because it seems rather silly to be using booster to win them! And, the arrow, they’ve now added a “down arrow” (or maybe it’s been there, I’ve just never needed to use it, don’t know who would as it takes you DOWN to what level you last completed.) there are 2 BIG features they are missing completely and trying to distract us with all of these other silly little things. The piggy bank ( this still irks me, this changing from 60 down to 30 I don’t remember when sucked!)change, and of course build a bot. I think they do see all these comments but instead of giving in or listening to their players, they just continue to add add add, change change change....distraction from the complaints entirely! Very childish.
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Better enjoy the sugar drop challenge on previous levels while you can because the way it's going, King will stop that. I don't play the sugar drop challenge because it will take the fun away for me if I feel I have to play every 8 hours to earn boosters to pass a level. This exact thing was the demise of Mafia Wars. 
  • Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I don't know if it 's just me, but every time I win a "c" level it disappear. So I have to spend more time just searching levels, don't worth it.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @gaston_cenci - It should show up again in 8 hours with a ‘c’. Once you have collected your sugar drops (all 180) and won ur boosters, it resets in 8 hours and you should be able to replay the same levels. 
  • spudboy62
    spudboy62 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am also done playing until king restores the build-a-bot to previously played levels.
  • DeeMuiruri
    DeeMuiruri Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Please bring back boosters on replayed levels, the game is boring without them. No urge to win anymore!
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    And still no response from King......... says we don’t care pretty loud and clear. 

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
    Guys, King won't do what's best for us. King will do what's best for them. They need money that's why they doing everything they can to rip us off. Activision/Blizzard company (they bought and now own King) laid off hundreds of its employees. You guess why.

• outlaw
    outlaw Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My build a bot went out on me yesterday, I'm glad there is a community of other players who are just as upset as I am, I have spent hundreds of dollars in the last 4 years. And yes, how stingy are these people. They keep on wanting more money for less rewards. I will also quit as well, unless they let us play older levels for build a bot. I'm also on the 4200's levels and it is almost impossible to play without a double bomb.
  • samkat59
    samkat59 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Please let us build booster bots by playing previous levels. You’ve taken away my incentive to play. Its just sad now. You’ll get no more money from me with these kinds of changes
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?