Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• louiseTlouiseT Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    JLJB said:
    As an addendum to my post above, I will not be playing any King games in the future There are lots of other options out there.
    ImI not playing any king games either. I'm playing charm king now.
  • louiseTlouiseT Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    Today CC updated and when I turned it on...Didi was there and gave me the 6 out of 6 boosters. So I never got to get the 5 levels of Didi where you get the candy bomb for a hour. 
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    I logged on to an old account today and it still has the ufo challenges and it worked on old levels. Sucks the account is only on level 200.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,568 Superstar
    @louiseT well at least you got the boosters even if you didn’t get to use the free cb for an hour (5 different times). I have had several times when I have done the Candy Quest and then never got the three boosters. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • JLJBJLJB Posts: 22 ✭✭
    What I don't understand is if the reason so many new players drop out of CC is the difficulty in passing levels, how does this Build-a-Bot benefit King?  The percentage of dropouts will increase with the difficulty of passing the levels. 
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,379 Legend
    @JLJB

After I changed my Strategy in Playing Candy Crush Saga, I find the Build-A-Bot Challenge Fun & Rewarding. It is doable. I posted "Important TIPS on How To Survive The Build-A-Bot Challenge" here in the King Community with this Link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/253297/important-tips-on-how-to-survive-win-the-build-a-bot-challenge#latest
    In 2 days, I beat 29 Levels and currently I am #1 in my Facebook Leaderboard. It might change but I am hoping I can stay on till Sunday to win the Weekly Gold Race.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• P2ttP2tt Posts: 36 ✭✭
    most frustrating is after earning max boosters on build a bot by winning 10 in a row, i woke up two days ago all build a bot progress and boosters gone despite fact still on a winning streak, have not played since   turned saga in to pure luck with arbitrary sabotage by CC   utter bs
  • Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Dorn thanks for the compliment.  Regarding the ads on the videos have you noticed that it only lasts 5x and then it disappears?  Believe me I am just as discouraged as all of you.  They are already aware of how much I want it to change back.  The Community Manager comes here all the time to see what everyone is writing and she is passing this along to the studio.  I don’t know what else to do.  I am trying to be patient.  Have you tried playing Blossom Blast Saga yet?  It’s really cool and distracts me from the difficult games.  Give it a try while we wait to hear something.

@Elsa. I don’t get any ads!
    @Carol_Martins I don’t get any ads either but I think they only get them if the play Win10 (just a guess on my part). I play other games (not King) where I can watch ads (usually for other games) and gain coins etc. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,780 Superstar
    Hi @Carol_Martins the ads might still be a testing thing!  I just opened my game on my phone and below is what you see when there is a video.  It usually pops up after getting the daily reward.  There have been so many problems with this video thing.  So many players reported it freezing or not opening at all.  Others have complained that the video content is bad if a young child sees it.  I think if you do have it and it works it is available for 5 x and then disappears.  It must be set on a time frame.  I think it's only available on mobile devices. 

@bearwithme I only play on Windows 10 and I haven't seen it there.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Carol_Martins the ads might still be a testing thing!  I just opened my game on my phone and below is what you see when there is a video.  It usually pops up after getting the daily reward.  There have been so many problems with this video thing.  So many players reported it freezing or not opening at all.  Others have complained that the video content is bad if a young child sees it.  I think if you do have it and it works it is available for 5 x and then disappears.  It must be set on a time frame.  I think it's only available on mobile devices. 

@Elsa. I have never seen that. I play on an I phone, I pad  and a chromebook 
    Elsa said:

@Elsa - interesting. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. From comments I have seen on fb and other social media concerning ccs - it appears there are various things only some people get and others don’t (like the ribbons or the daily race or even Didi).